Evolutions...you had the thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeW

Established Member
I dont see the courts giving two shits about an invoice if this were to go to court. As tunedin302 and others have said.... they share common ownership at the LLC level. The defendants named in a suit would include all owners, officers of the LLC, and individual "owners" by personal name.

Last edited:

OzzDOA

E-Green and Mean!
Established Member
Cant post an invoice with mikes personal info. If he want to he can.

He's said it at least 6 times in this thread, he doesn't have it anymore since it went with the car when he sold it. If you posted the invoice with all his personal info except his first name blacked out it would go a looooong way towards helping Evo's cause in this matter.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
OK, what about using his car to make downpipes?

What about damage to the car? hacked up oil pan ect..

What about the amount of time it took? Or the bald tires? Or trying to keep his stuff.

It was admited, "Nelson JR who owns Mighty Muffler quoted the job, slacked on the job, made excuses with the job."

But on paper there is only one owner.

red9450

Established Member
Lenny, he has to agree with who pays the bills, so I understand the blind loyalty. Its a shame it was against another club member though. :shrug:

Yea, Im aware of that, but it's still disappointing...

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Yes dwight NELSON sr did finally get envolved to make it right and made jr give mike 20% off the bill correct mike? Even though it had nothing to do with evo but to help his son out of a problem he created.

Nelson didnt give 20% but made sure mighty gave 20% off bill. Funny how mike never mentioned that?

Funny how mike said he paid 6000 dollars for stuff done there but that is also false. Its funny one i started digging. Another lie that i caught mike in.

See...you don't know what happened. They tried to charge me the 6k amount and I flat out said I'm not paying that. I recieved a bill for over our discussed amount with the so called "discount". I then returned my car a couple days later becuase it was pouring oil out of the pan. So when I came to pick it back up I got hit with another bill to redo my oil pan! So I was charged for a leak they caused. They thought it was under my intake and removed it and replaced a gasket but it ended up being a coolant tube that was sliced open behind the motor while being worked on at their shop. It never left their lot. I was then charged to redo the oil pan becuase the shop used some putty to seal it up.

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
Nelson didnt give 20% but made sure mighty gave 20% off bill. Funny how mike never mentioned that?

So how did the father make the son give a 20% discount in a business the father has no interest in?

Cant post up invoices from a different company but i made a call across the street and i have seen what was charged. Invoices were sent to sid owner of this site so he knows the truth also. Its also funny that before this bad experience mike had a full 3 inch custom exhaust put on by mighty. And they did such a bad job and over charged him that he went back to mighty for for custom blow thru set up. Hmm funny mike never mentioned that either.This whole situation is very upsetting to me so i decided to find out the facts for myself and i did.

Post like these are really souring people on your company. You are an official representative of Evo, yet your posts come off as childish and immature. I would expect anyone that sees posts such as this would translate them into the kind of experience they would receive in the real world if something goes wrong with their purchase.

jeostang46

Established Member
Though out this thread guys from evolution have admitted seeing crappy work done from mighty muffler. My question is, when a customer comes in for work you guys still refer or contract work to mighty muffler knowing they do crappy work?

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Though out this thread guys from evolution have admitted seeing crappy work done from mighty muffler. My question is, when a customer comes in for work you guys still refer or contract work to mighty muffler knowing they do crappy work?

thats my thought as well

jaystang

Established Member
...sorry replied to wrong quote.

trying to keep an eye on both threads.

Last edited:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
.... currently 13 guests viewing, looks like this thread has now been linked on another site.

I may have to go grab some more beer to go with this :pop:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Its also funny that before this bad experience mike had a full 3 inch custom exhaust put on by mighty. And they did such a bad job and over charged him that he went back to mighty for for custom blow thru set up. Hmm funny mike never mentioned that either.This whole situation is very upsetting to me so i decided to find out the facts for myself and i did.

One, it was a 4" dp. Two, thats what makes this even worse. I was a return customer. I've had both my cars on top of my brothers vette down there. I mentioned Evolutions for my custom dp back exhaust in my sig, on multiple car boards, on tons of pic threads. I also backed you guys up on all the trash talking on a lot of these local boards. You didn't mind your shop across the streets work being credited as Evolutions in any of those other threads.

Last edited:

mobeydick

Established Member
Being a contractor I can tell you this. If a client calls me and says the $400,000 theater room isn't working, I sure as s**t will not tell them that 'oh the sub-contractor down the road that put it in did that work, sorry'. I would be on their doorstep within the hour to see if I can figure it out myself. I don't care if it's christmas eve. A business owner that doesn't have this dedication is NOT a business owner, but an opportunist.

There are those times when you get Complete Idiots as Clients.

I’m a High End Home Builder also.

Make a long story short. Lawyer (My Client) wanted to save $2,000.00 on a $160,000.00 painting of her house, her painters painted over the Pella Window sash sides stamped with the letters “DO NOT PAINT”. Crazy Bitch tried to Blame everyone (Me, Pella, Pella’s sales Reps) but the painters she hired and paid cutting me out of my percentage and responsibility for supervision. My Painter was actually cheaper but I wasn’t about to cut my percentage. I did help her out at my expense; I had my men wax the sash sides. She had an ole timer friend that was supposed to be a Contractor tell her he had never heard of waxing the sashes on double hung windows. I could go on and on about this dumb person.

The point is Some Clients are just not that smart.

I put the Exhaust, Evolution Supplied (and everything else) from American Racing and Magnaflow myself. I’ve have cut it up and changed it to suit what I wanted. Maybe the OP couldn’t do things like that himself. Some folks are just not that talented.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
My god these answers just get more and more shady. I understand that mixxer is tryin to look out for the company which is understandable but I think it would be best just to not say anything at all. Just doing more harm than good for the company. I know for a fact this kind of shady stuff happens more than you think down there. Word gets around here in delaware and chester county but it usually doesnt make it to the web.

steeltoe

Established Member
Some pms Between Evolution Performance and me on MF a few days to a week before JimIII at JDM posted his thread about putting a 04-08 F-150 Saleen blower on a 5.4L Raptor.

Evolution Performance said:
EATON U said:
Evolution Performance said:
EATON U said:
Can you install a 04-08 F-150 Whipple kit on a 2010 Raptor? Also does SCT have tuning support out for it yet?

It won't work, the raptor is direct injection
Sorry I forgot to add that I have a 5.4L.

It won't work, the raptor is direct injection

Last edited:

mixxer

Established Member
Thats my point mike is everything that you are saying has nothing to do with evolution. You can bad mouth mighty muffler all you want but your car was never worked on by anyone that is on evolution payroll.

TurboFox54

Established Member
Thats my point mike is everything that you are saying has nothing to do with evolution. You can bad mouth mighty muffler all you want but your car was never worked on by anyone that is on evolution payroll.
That sounds so weasel like... He came to Evo for work,even if the work was done by Mighty its because Evo sent the car there or he took it there on Evo's reccomendation. People bring their cars to Evo.....not Mighty Muffler. I see Evo in the mags and on car stickers. Never heard of MM until now.

OzzDOA

E-Green and Mean!
Established Member
But the initial contact and quote was through Evolution. Even if the work wasn't done specifically in Evolution's bays most people see the whole Mighty Muffler/Evolution/Nelson's as one in the same. I don't know why you aren't getting this.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Some pms Between Evolution Performance and me on MF a few days to a week before JimIII at JDM posted his thread about putting a 04-08 F-150 Saleen blower on a 5.4L Raptor.

I should have tried PMs.

I have emailed them 2 or 3 times about wanting to purchase parts and never got any replies. :nonono:

steeltoe

Established Member
I should have tried PMs.

I have emailed them 2 or 3 times about wanting to purchase parts and never got any replies. :nonono:

Why there customer service still sucks. I'm still trying to figure out how JDM did what couldn't done or the 09+ F-150 5.4L is the same as the 04-08 F-150 5.4L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread