Evolutions...you had the thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolution

Established Member
To those not local Evo they have a shop across the street and one next door down. I walked into evo for my work done....mostly fab custom tubing work. All their exhaust work is done across the street. Then they had my car inspected next door. I forgot to add that my brand new MT drag radials were bald when I picked up the car....but then again you guys seem to forget your shops affliation whith one and other.
PS Fred....if I didn't go to your shop how do you even know this story?
Your distancing of your shops is funny to the locals.......by blood but nothing else huh?

Pleast post an Invoice of the work that was done to your car.... It will say Mighty Muffler, Inc. which is owned 100% by JR!

Just because they installed Headers and Catbacks exhaust on some GT500's for us over two years ago doesn't mean anything,

You car was worked on by JR of Mighty Muffler, Inc. NOT Evolution Performance, Inc.

bscarberry

Established Member
So let me get this straight... you walked in to Evolution and asked for the work to be done. They outsourced the work to the shop across the street and are claiming no responsibility now? Also the shop across the street is owned by the Owner of Evolution's son or close family member? Something sounds fishy if you ask me

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
So let me get this straight... you walked in to Evolution and asked for the work to be done. They outsourced the work to the shop across the street and are claiming no responsibility now? Also the shop across the street is owned by the Owner of Evolution's son or close family member? Something sounds fishy if you ask me

exactly......They were the same shop before this post. Their bays have been filled with evo 500's for the last 2 years.

Evolution

Established Member

He walked in Mighty Muffler, Nelson JR who owns Mighty Muffler quoted the job, slacked on the job, made excuses with the job.

I never even talked to Mike until after his car was Tuned by Jon Lund and told him how baddass his car was.

I'm sorry you had bad experience with Mighty Muffler but that's not how we do things at Evolution Performance, Inc.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Waits for invoice.

I sold all the paper work with my car.....I'm just asking how does fred know me if I didn't walk into his shop? You want me to bring my brother + dad on here that were with me on my numeruse visits to evo? Or how about the other MACA members that saw me while my cars were down there. This crap about claiming two different shops is bs. All of us who live around here know it.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
He walked in Mighty Muffler, Nelson JR who owns Mighty Muffler quoted the job, slacked on the job, made excuses with the job.

I never even talked to Mike until after his car was Tuned by Jon Lund and told him how baddass his car was.

I'm sorry you had bad experience with Mighty Muffler but that's not how we do things at Evolution Performance, Inc.

WOW....I might just have to quote this in my sig!!!!!!!!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Very hard arguement to validate without substantial evidence. Not saying it didnt happen by any means, but proof goes a LONG way.

BoostFiend

Say NO to FUPA!
Established Member
Sounds like Evolution is cutting ties with Mighty Muffler right quick! Is it guilt by association or do they really have nothing to do with the "family run business"?

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member

WOW......So I talked to you....dropped my car off at your shop...picked it up and recieved this: but you never heard of me before
10908dynosheettc1.jpg

Evolution

Established Member
I said that from the very begining, Jon Lund used our Dyno to dyno tune your car..... thats it!

Last edited:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Mighty Muffler did all the work to your car and invoiced you for it! Why don't you request a copy of that invoice from Mighty Muffler, Inc.

You drive by and there are gt500 filling both store fronts bays.

Now all the sudden it's convient to distance themselves.
I walked into evo's doors and asked to have this work done. I talked to you FRED. I droped my car off at your shop and the tubing was being done at the son's shop like all your exhaust work. You are trying to wiggle out of this. You don't seem to be denying any of this happened....your just trying not to take the blame. So if I camp out in front of both shops for the next 6-months to a year I won't ever see GT500+ other cars that enter your shop doors over there?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
If this is a Father/Son Sr/Jr setup...even if they are across the street from each other...and are "separate" companies...but are KNOWN to cross-associate and are related; share info/tools/cars and outsource jobs to each other...really just reflects poorly on both businesses and the family.

The dyno sheet doesn't prove any of the "poor" work was done by Evo. Really would have to substantiate that with an invoice.

THAITED

Established Member
Mighty Muffler did all the work to your car and invoiced you for it! Why don't you request a copy of that invoice from Mighty Muffler, Inc.

If you used credit card, get it from your bank. It will show the name who did the work.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
evolutions did he or did he not come into YOUR shop for an estimate and drop his car off inside YOUR SHOP. I dont care who he talked to i want to know whose property he was on when it was dropped off...PhillySVT whose property did u park the cobra on? IMO it shoudlnt even leave there property unless you are called...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread