Evolution Performance vs Lethal Performance

FordFanStan

Established Member
+1. i have not dealt with lethal so i cant give an opinion on them. but i think that evolution cs slipped alot back when i did my buying. let's just say that i still have not received something i paid for from evolution. were not talking a few weeks i'm talking over a year.

My quote was not specifically about Evolution, because I do not have any real experience with them. But I am sorry to hear of your misfortune. You never really KNOW what kind of service you are going to receive dealing with people/companies you do not know.

For instance, everyone knows you DO NOT buy from RPM Outlet, however I purchased parts from them 2 separate times and both times it was great pricing and the correct parts showed up on the doorstep before they were even suppose to arrive, I can't complain. I would not try using them again just do to everyone else's experience though lol. FFS

XtremeS10

Established Member
He's even got his own Lethal shirts to match the car.. LOL

24929_387445069014_525974014_378629.jpg

haha you owe me some!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
seeing as my exclisive shirt is now going into production then i believe you should feel obligated to produce the green shirt we discussed:poke:

i love how everyone thought you did them as a gator tribute..lol..

XtremeS10

Established Member
Haha Matt took down my shirt size when I bought the whipple... waiting on the super expensive shirt I bought that came with a free Whipple :poke:

FordFanStan

Established Member
Haha Matt took down my shirt size when I bought the whipple... waiting on the super expensive shirt I bought that came with a free Whipple :poke:

Hmm, I didn't get a t-shirt with any of the Whipples I've bought so far, and my t-shirts are less expensive because I only wear a medium :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread