Evolution Performance vs Lethal Performance

Kostas

Established Member
I'm tempted..but i won't..... OP they are both good choices.....

FordFanStan

Established Member
If price is near the same, (and even if it is not), you should call and speak to each place and go with who you feel more comfortable with. It doesn't necessarily fit in this scenario, but sometimes it's not worth the savings to go with a vendor with worse customer service. Call and talk with them, that should help with your decision.

I have not dealt with Evolution yet, (but possibly will in the future), and I do hear they are great to deal with. I have dealt with Lethal many a time and know they are great as well. It sounds like this might be a win win situation either way you go. FFS

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
can we PLEASE not go down this road..... again. What they said ^^^ both are great vendors, both sell quality product, both know they're shit...

/thread

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I'm sure they are both great and with tons of business making it's way thru these forums I'm sure they are on top of their game not wanting to appear on smack down. Evey body wins!:banana:

I'll be calling one or the other or both right after I make my damn mind up on what color I want. Hell, that doesn't matter, the mods fit all of them....Talk to you shortly! :banana:

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
:fart:Evolution can sell parts AND build cars. Lethal can only sell parts:fart:

sfadchi

Established Member

That means nothing for the OP's qestion being that he's ordering a mail order kit. Incase you did not notice the OP is in California, so I doubt he'll be shipping his car out to have a pulley installed. The only thing it means is Lethal has time to take care of their customers! :kaboom:

Last edited:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member

What's the dif....Is EVO going to install the parts???? There are tons of shops that car bolt a blower on....You know it's F'in rocket science!!!! You guys kill me!!:mj:

Users who are viewing this thread