Evolution Performance Dyno Day

mystic04

Established Member
Matt mike and i are going to try and seup up a dyno day for the MACA at the place i think from the last time i talked to them we need 16 cars to have the place for the day i belive we will get 3 pulls each for that not sure if you get a/f or not but i'll lok into that part also. or we can just call ahead and get done one saturady the 3 of us or whatever.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Id be down for that. My buddy with his z28 wants to get dynoed as well, and a guy I know up in parksburg wants to get it done as well. So thats 5 of us...if we just wanted to do it.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
I didn't get a PM Mike. :cuss:

:p
Was not able to PM you Gene, I was in the car when Kent called me. We only stayed for a short while, you didn't miss much. The highlight was a Saturn Redline w/ a Eaton and a turbo that made 280whp :cryying:

vipergts281

Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
Was not able to PM you Gene, I was in the car when Kent called me. We only stayed for a short while, you didn't miss much. The highlight was a Saturn Redline w/ a Eaton and a turbo that made 280whp :cryying:
What a highlight!!

Zentenk

Established Member
365/350 NA
478/515 on 150shot

Was dropping in the upper revs, he still has work to do, was worse the first time he got it dynoed!!

What Z though? hehe
The LT4? No LS1 camaro's.

Last edited:

TNTramair

Established Member
Zentenk said:
365/350 NA
478/515 on 150shot

Was dropping in the upper revs, he still has work to do, was worse the first time he got it dynoed!!

What Z though? hehe
The LT4? No LS1 camaro's.
sounds like the fuel pump cant keep up...might want to upgrade.

Zentenk

Established Member
The Fuel pump was the problem before, actually... maybe he didn't upgrade neough ahha.

TNTramair

Established Member
Zentenk said:
The Fuel pump was the problem before, actually... maybe he didn't upgrade neough ahha.
if hes still on stock injectors it could be hurting him...tuning...timing...bunch of things. he shouldnt be running it hard untill he figures it out.
i gained 193rwhp on a 150shot and over 200rwtq....i was at 393n/a

DocEwww

Bottle Happy
Established Member
TNTramair said:
if hes still on stock injectors it could be hurting him...tuning...timing...bunch of things. he shouldnt be running it hard untill he figures it out.
i gained 193rwhp on a 150shot and over 200rwtq....i was at 393n/a

It depends what kit hes running too, TNT kits make more power of course than the NX kits as they spray more nitrous.

Users who are viewing this thread