Evolution Performance Dyno Day

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
I've come accross a Dyno shop in Aston, PA called Evolution Performance. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of them or been there. It's just over the DE line off 95. They are having a Dyno day on Saturday and I was thinking about going and getting a few pulls in. Would anyone else be intrested??

Jason

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
They are about 5 mins from my house. They did my tint and installed my exhaust way back when I first got the car, they are a part of Mighty Muffler.
I may stop down to check things out since thay are so close. Will probably use them to see my #'s when my new SCT tune goes in down the road. :thumbsup:

mystic04

Established Member
i may show and even do a few pulls just for fun. Mike if your going give me call either on my cell or regular# or a pm here.I got things to do saturday so i can't be gone all day .

Last edited:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
mystic04 said:
i may show and even do a few pulls just for fun. Mike if your going give me call either on my cell or regular# or a pm here.I got things to do saturday so i can't be gone all day .
You should Gary to see what kind of #'s you are making after the the Lund tune. :rockon: I'll give you a hollar if I am stopping down.

TNTramair

Established Member
evolution doesnt let you drive your own car on their dyno...do they? thats what i heard and the reason i never went to them.

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
TNTramair said:
evolution doesnt let you drive your own car on their dyno...do they? thats what i heard and the reason i never went to them.

I have no idea but I'll be sure to let you know after tomorrow......

mystic04

Established Member
i have been their and seen people put their own cars on the dyno or maybe they were just special don't know but i seem them in action i don't think you have anything to worry about if they drive your car on the machine they took care of the 4 to 5 guys i seen dyno one day their with ME and dr. wu 2000.the last thing they want is to mess up your car driving it up the ramp.

what time is this going off on saturday??

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
The one time I was there for a car show they had a few cars on the dyno and they (Evolution) did drive the car. I have dynoed a couple of places and every place does it different, some drive your car, some let you drive. No biggie. :p

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
mystic04 said:
i have been their and seen people put their own cars on the dyno or maybe they were just special don't know but i seem them in action i don't think you have anything to worry about if they drive your car on the machine they took care of the 4 to 5 guys i seen dyno one day their with ME and dr. wu 2000.the last thing they want is to mess up your car driving it up the ramp.

what time is this going off on saturday??

9am to 7pm. I wont get off work til 4 so I plan to be there around 5.

Jason

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i might stop up to watch i'm trying to save for my x-pipe so that 50 buck if not more could be spent other places. plus my car is stock. only a slp catback for performance.

Zentenk

Established Member
Whats up, I was there... I had the Aviator sun glasses. 8D Talked to Mixxer and Mystic04 I believe. You all left, it was taking a long time, that sucked. :( I love listening to the whine hehe. I guess thats what happens when they only have 1 dyno and 20+ cars showing up.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
damn...I wanted to get my car dynoed since a year ago was the last time i had it done. O well...another day.

Mike and Garry maybe we can head up some time?

Users who are viewing this thread