Evolution Performance 1st Auto 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L in The 11's: 11.98 @ 117 MPH N/A

DIB5.0

Established Member
Six hours ago, Evolution Performance reported on their facebook page: "First Automatic 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V in The 11's - 11.98 @ 117 MPH N/A! Grabber Blue FTW....!!!!"

Only Suspension Mods were Steeda Ultralite Lowering Springs and an Evolution Performance, Inc. Adjustable Panhard Bar! Track Temp was 127 Degrees and the outside Temp was 93 Degrees! The Car was Full Weight, 19" Wheels on the Front with 18X9" Wheels On The Back with M/T Drag Radials. CAI, tune and lt's

Erick

Established Member
Any pre/post dyno figures? I believe ARH was claiming 32rwhp w/o tune, can you confirm this?

bad2000z

Established Member
Jesus, how long is this secretive crap gonna go on?? God forbid anybody in the know answer any questions about the car..:??:

bad2000z

Established Member
There are 3 questions above (not by me) that were not answered. I am also curious what the 60' was. I will be ordering a 2011 GT some time soon and am having a difficult time deciding between the A6 and M6. Just looking for straight answers ;-)

Erick

Established Member
There are 3 questions above (not by me) that were not answered. I am also curious what the 60' was. I will be ordering a 2011 GT some time soon and am having a difficult time deciding between the A6 and M6. Just looking for straight answers ;-)

A little more info here:

Originally Posted by Evolution Performance
On a Manual Car with 3.31 Gears you will make 435RWHP with Intake, Tune, Longtube Headers, 3" Exhaust
On a Manual Car with 3.73 Gears you will make 426RWHP with Intake, Tune, Longtube Headers, 3" Exhaust
On a Auto Car with 3.15 Gears you will make 410RWHP with Intake, Tune, Longtube Headers, 3" Exhaust
On a Auto Car with 4.10 Gears you will make 395RWHP with Intake, Tune, Longtube Headers, 3" Exhaust

Last edited:

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
so how much the lt's gain? Can't be much over the factory shorty headers but I hope I am wrong.

I guess that question has been answered now. I suppose that ends all that bullshit about these cars being maxed out from the factory. Jesus, that bothered me.
I have a feeling that we're just now beginning to understand the potential of this fabulous little five liter... Just wait until we see a legitimate CNC program with a little Cam thrown in. :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread