Evolution Perfomance GT500 (9.34)

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I wish there was more information about how much the stock bottom end could handle. Does anybody know?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
on one of his runs it looked like it hooked hard then he spun and let off then got back in it. but thats just me

if you watch the whole thing it boggs off the line everytime....i dont understand:shrug:

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Fast shelby but am I the only one that thinks they are ugly?

Stock they are ugly. But we worked on one that the guy lowered, tinted, and put window louvers on it, and it was beautifull.

Stock the S197's aren't great looking, but they can be made to look badass with some cosmetic mods.

chuckstang

Established Member
Stock they are ugly. But we worked on one that the guy lowered, tinted, and put window louvers on it, and it was beautifull.

Stock the S197's aren't great looking, but they can be made to look badass with some cosmetic mods.

Well depends on what you think looks hot.

I for one am happy there are no fake scoops, louvers, and bling on the s197s.

The lines on the car are the most gorgeous to grace a Mustang since the originals.

I agree though lowering and tint, but that makes any car look better, so does rims.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Thats sick...

Maybe I should get one of these instead of a newer Z06... they are a lot cheaper right?:??: used for used, a Z0 is about 55-60, whats a used shelby 45?

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
if you watch the whole thing it boggs off the line everytime....i dont understand:shrug:

Well when they had it the 2.8KB at the track the vid said they were launching from idle, i think they are doing the same with the whipple at the track. Maybe thats why it looks like it boggs :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread