Evo Pulley Tool To Loan

TAHOE GT

Established Member
I just got my pulley and tune, along with the Evo pulley installation tool. I wasn't really excited about spending an extra $200, but as others (Fred) have pointed out - it's cheaper than repairing the blower. If you are interested in "borrowing" the tool, I am more than willing to ship it to you for the cost of postage, about $10, as long as you return it. PM me when you are interested.

Greg

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
TAHOE GT said:
I just got my pulley and tune, along with the Evo pulley installation tool. I wasn't really excited about spending an extra $200, but as others (Fred) have pointed out - it's cheaper than repairing the blower. If you are interested in "borrowing" the tool, I am more than willing to ship it to you for the cost of postage, about $10, as long as you return it. PM me when you are interested.

Greg

Where were you when I needed you? I just bought one about 2 weeks ago..... :whine:

TAHOE GT

Established Member
The REAL question is...Where were YOU when I needed you?;-)
I also had an offer of a tool loan AFTER my stuff was in the mail. Whatya gonna do? That's why I offered as soon as I could.

03SBSVT

Banned
looks just like the 03-04 and 99-04 cobra/lightning pulley-puller
I found THIS
146-072276_LRG.gif

HERE:
http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-popup_image/pID-8259/index.html

;-)

Last edited:

TAHOE GT

Established Member
chuckstang said:
that thing costs 200, sheesh

The one I have is black. I think that's where all of the excessive cost comes from. Oh, and it has STEEDA engraved upon it.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Greg:

If you shelled out $200.00 for the tool, I think it would be in your best interest to charge at least a $10.00 rental fee plus shipping costs both directions? :shrug: That's just me. It's awful nice of you to basically let others use the tool for free when you shelled out hard earned cash to purchase it?! :read: IMHO a $10.00 rental fee would NOT be out of line whatsoever. Plus you are the one that's running the risk of someone screwing it up! In addition if some deadbeat doesn't return it then you're SOL.

Some food for thought I guess?

FWIW

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
I used my 03/04 puller, the only thing I had to change was the bolts that go from the main body over to the plate that goes behind the pulley. I needed a little longer bolts. The install was the same as the 03/04 cars.

Tim

TAHOE GT

Established Member
Thanks for the concern, Bruce. I agree that it is a risk. I have asked that the borrowers cover my shipping costs. It would be pretty hard to damage it significantly, but I do worry that I might not get it back. Oh well. Hopefully, instant karma would even things out. I agree that a small gratuity is appropriate, since they're saving $180 or so. I sure as hell would send at least $20+shipping, but that's me. I don't mind loaning it as long as I get it back.:beer:

TAHOE GT

Established Member
TTT

My pulley tool is in-house if anyone needs it.

So far, we've had 8 successful installs.

PM me if you need it.

R1Lello

Established Member
TAHOE GT said:
TTT

My pulley tool is in-house if anyone needs it.

So far, we've had 8 successful installs.

PM me if you need it.

I might take you up on your offer........I'll be ordering my Stage 2 soon but won't install until mid/end of May. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread