everyone should go to ra in sept

ragansrcobra99

That R has a CLOCK?!?
Established Member
lessee, dean, i emailed ya just before i saw the post, ignore it...LOL

and i will not stoop to such lows as multiple "answer my own question" posts. period.......:p and if i see anymore of it i've got something for em!!

pyth.gif

Cobra-R

Established Member
The next person that uses this forum for a free post has to help me bleed the brakes on my car at RA

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Originally posted by ragansrcobra99
lessee, dean, i emailed ya just before i saw the post, ignore it...LOL

LOL, too late. I can understand though how you could have missed my reply. With all this useful information in this thread, there just isn't time enough in the day to digest all of it. LOL

Brian - This was not a free post because I was responding to Steve :p

kevin

i'm good at supervising (remember, i'm the old wise guy).

besides, my car's on jack stands right now as i prep it for ra.

i don't believe in useless waste of others time by "free posting". each and every post has a message. if one needs clarificationas to what that message is - ask. it may take several posts to answer, but i'm not below anything accomplished by brian or dean.:D

ragansrcobra99

That R has a CLOCK?!?
Established Member
wow, took me 10 minutes to get through that!

BTW, i'm alergic to "oily hands". i was only being sarcastic about having my hands dirty and "standing by someone's R and letting people think it was mine"

conc.gif

Cobra-R

Established Member
HE HE, Looks like there will be four of us, it should go fast with all the help.

Kevin,
Why are you getting the car ready before hand, when you can get all kinds of help at the track?

Cobra-R

Established Member
I know what you mean, Kevin. My problem is I don't have long enough arms and legs to reach both the calipers and the brake pedal at the same tiome. I was hoping if I could just get someone to pump the pedal for me on Thursday, it would only take a few minutes.

The other concern is with the high humidity we are having here, I can't believe the moisture in the air isnt going to be absorbed by the brake fluid. I wont use a can of brake fluid that has ever been opened up before, just for that reason. Maybe I am overly cautious, but after being there once and seeing what kind of beating the brakes take, I just don't want to take chances. I'm sure you understand.

Brian

Last edited:

ragansrcobra99

That R has a CLOCK?!?
Established Member
i'll stand by the toolbox and scratch my head brian saying 'huh, don't see that size' for ya!...:D

and all this time i thought i was the king of paranoia about brakes.

Users who are viewing this thread