Everyone in Houston - Free drinks at my bar

archangel02

Established Member
Just to let everyone in Houston know, Tonight at the Shadow Bar, 213 Milam-Downtown Houston, I am giving away free drinks till 11:30, no cover, and $100 bottles all night. Sundays are our industry night, and the best party all week. Come on by and lets get nothing but SVT vehicles in front of the bar. gabriel

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Free drinks while driving the Cobra. LOL no thanks and the ride is a bit far. Have fun for me, I have to work in the morning...yuk.

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
archangel02 said:
Just to let everyone in Houston know, Tonight at the Shadow Bar, 213 Milam-Downtown Houston, I am giving away free drinks till 11:30, no cover, and $100 bottles all night. Sundays are our industry night, and the best party all week. Come on by and lets get nothing but SVT vehicles in front of the bar. gabriel
I hope the $100 bottles all night is a misprint. :beer:

archangel02

Established Member
Nope nope. We deal alot with bottle service and vip tables, Normally bottle prices range from $200 - $465, but tonight I am starting a new promotion for the month of April and dropping the prices on Sundays.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
It's Sunday night :shrug:

I gotta work tomorrow morning... I'd love to check out your club... but no way I'm getting lit up 20 miles from home(Spring) and have to drive home in the stealth mobile :rollseyes

"Keep your hands in the air and step away from the car!!!!" :eek:

Sorry... Krogers down the street has plenty of...
Bock.gif

And it's a lot SAFER ... with no door dings or key jobs...
Thanks for the invite though.... not good timing though...

Last edited:

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
archangel02 said:
Nope nope. We deal a lot with bottle service and VIP tables, Normally bottle prices range from $200 - $465, but tonight I am starting a new promotion for the month of April and dropping the prices on Sundays.
Are you referring to fifths or 12oz. bottles. Fifths I can understand(somewhat), 12oz bottles no way.

archangel02

Established Member
No, liters of alcohol, bottle prices for abslolut, skyy, jim, jack, etc.. I wish I could charge 100 for a beer, I would retire in a month.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
You wouldn't happen to be doing this again in say......2 and half years from now, would you?

Spring, alot of people in spring with some nice cars.

Well have fun tonight arch!

You should post this on the HALO boards.

Users who are viewing this thread