Everyone calling out GTRs: Even a zl1 125 shot takes a shot....

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thats just embarrassing.

infidel0910

Established Member
Holy slowmaro!!! Gtr's are cool, I just could never bring myself to pay over 100k for .... A car.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hmmm. I can't play the video. I even went to YouTube. Just a blank play window. :shrug:

Edit: Darn Flash player failed. Fixed.

Last edited:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
This camaro ain't a turd ... He just raced one of top 3 fastest stock turbos GTR 's on the nation .. TRC GTR
Ain't no slouch , Almost a 9sec car . This camaro would hurt a lot of Cars on the road IJS ... Flame suit on lol and yes big time repost OP

pdv25

Established Member
This camaro ain't a turd ... He just raced one of top 3 fastest stock turbos GTR 's on the nation .. TRC GTR Ain't no slouch , Almost a 9sec car . This camaro would hurt a lot of Cars on the road IJS ... Flame suit on lol and yes big time repost OP

Joe even though I'm in all the TRC vids thats not the TRC GTR, LOL! Thats the PDV GTR :-D

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
How?

On another note, why even by a radial if your not going to get one with any sidewall?

Zl1 580hp plus 125 shot so say 65xrwhp at 4100 pounds

GTR 473hp +e85 so 5xxawhp at 3800 pounds

I expected the ZL1 to lose from a dig but a roll? Maybe the roll was too low but you make a ton more hp and torque and you can barley keep up? Thats what I consider emabarassing.

19935.slow

Established Member
Zl1 580hp plus 125 shot so say 65xrwhp at 4100 pounds

GTR 473hp +e85 so 5xxawhp at 3800 pounds

I expected the ZL1 to lose from a dig but a roll? Maybe the roll was too low but you make a ton more hp and torque and you can barley keep up? Thats what I consider emabarassing.

Thats why numbers don't matter. It lost by a car. It has a roots blower and nitrous and did a first gear roll on a 20 inch rim; using a drag radial with no sidewall.

I also bet the gtr has more than a splash of e85 in it.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Thats why numbers don't matter. It lost by a car. It has a roots blower and nitrous and did a first gear roll on a 20 inch rim; using a drag radial with no sidewall.

I also bet the gtr has more than a splash of e85 in it.

What more would it benefit from than straight pump E85?

Users who are viewing this thread