Ever see an exhaust system shipped in a bag?

lorne

Established Member
So this is how my new to me exhaust system showed up today. I've never seen something shipped in such a way. I'm pretty sure the outside trash like bag is something Fedex added after the package split open

024ra.jpg

026nq.jpg

027kt.jpg

029vm.jpg

Last edited:

THE_STIG

Established Member
I will admit I had a hearty laugh, however that sucks man, make sure nothing is damaged. Did you buy it from a private seller or a company? I would definitely call them and ask wtf.

lorne

Established Member
Thanks... Any idea why my links to google didn't work? They looked correct to me.

lorne

Established Member
Wow I would be LIVID

I will admit I had a hearty laugh, however that sucks man, make sure nothing is damaged. Did you buy it from a private seller or a company? I would definitely call them and ask wtf.

I was like wtf when I saw the fedex guy walking up the driveway... Surprisingly, it looks like it made it through ok. Didn't have that long to travel.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
After thinking about it for a few mins. I really think I would eat the shipping costs to send him back all the wrapping in another trash bag and say "I thought you could reuse this".

chip moore

Established Member
WTF. Did the pipes not bang together??? It really wouldn't matter if it was in a box. I got my mid pipes from ups and it looked as if they were thrown from the truck and landed on my porch. The pipes stuck through the sides.

lorne

Established Member
If you dont mind me asking, If it didnt have that long to travel.. Why not go personally pick it up? To make sure their wouldnt be a chance on it getting damaged. Nice exhaust system btw.:beer:

It was far enough that the small shipping cost made it worth my time to just have it sent. Now, if he told me he was going to ship it in a bag, I definitely would have driven the 200 miles to pick it up. I have a new questions to ask prospective sellers "How are you going to ship "this" and how are you goign to package it?

Last edited:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i doubt that was the shippers fault, that looks like fedex's handy work. welcome to the world of shipping parts via fedex or ups. its a crap game, be glad they were nice enough to put them in that bag and you received anything at all.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
my exhaust came in brown bags too. thank god it wasn't messed up tho.

Users who are viewing this thread