Ever been to a movie by yourself?

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
not since i was a kid. i have enough movie channels on DTV.

theres one theater i could walk too which is very nice and another 5 minutes away.

i do most things alone so i could give a **** what anyone thinks. if there was a movie i thought was worth it id check it out myself.

i wouldnt take a date there anyway lol.

JasonSnake

Established Member
I win.

I grew up as a real life "forever alone" type. I guess it comes from moving around a bit as a military brat, not finding a social circle to become apart of. And, without having such a social circle, it becomes tougher finding a significant one to be apart of my life to fill a void. Now that I am in my mid thirties, it seems that it has only become tougher and just seems like the mold has finally hardened and couldn't give anymore f's about it anymore. I am not unhappy or depressed like I used to be as a teenager and early 20's. The stigma is definitely the elephant in the room when you are in a packed theater but both seats beside you are empty.

For those of you with kids, you should pay attention to their social interaction to see if they are doing well and not end up being someone like me. If he or she has anxiety issues, help them with that before it debilitates them later in life like it has me. It gets worse if left untreated.

Users who are viewing this thread