Event: Carlisle Ford Nationals

EditorTurner

Established Member
Celebration Station
The Carlisle Ford Nationals helped celebrate the Mustang’s birthday and set a new attendance record in the process

By Steve Turner

Photos courtesy of Carlisle Events

Since 1995 one of the largest celebrations of all things Ford has taken place at the Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Over the years the car has progressed from celebrating the earlier Fords to fully embracing Fords old and new. That growth took the event to new heights this year, as the event set a new attendance record with over 50,000 spectators and over 3,000 Fords on display.

Continue reading →

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The mod install station looks pretty cool. I've always wanted to make to Carlisle but just haven't been able o make it happen.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
The mod install station looks pretty cool. I've always wanted to make to Carlisle but just haven't been able o make it happen.

Its a bucket list event for any car guy. I've never been to the Ford show, but I've been to a dozen or so Corvette shows, and almost as many Mopar shows, as well as the Fall Carlisle. Awesome event. The 50th Mustang Anni is the only event I've ever been to that's came close as far as car count. If I don't do the power tour again next year, I'd like to make Carlisle.

Users who are viewing this thread