even flow head cooling mod.......

joshcarp81

Established Member
Just bought this through lethal perf. I don't want to cut my radiator hose. I know I've seen pics of guys installing a nipple on the coolant crossover instead. This is what I'm wanting get to do while the eaton is off. Any pics and info given is appreciated.

braindontstop31

Established Member
I was told the fitting is the same as our 02 bung fitting. Should not be to hard, drill a hole and weld it on. If I ever do the even flow mod this is what I would do. I can't stand
the way the kit looks with cutting the crossover and splicing the t in. That looks like A$$!!!!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Weldin.jpg

Brian.jpg

VA-Mach1

Established Member
Cutting the tee into the radiator hose is almost unnoticeable unlike running a hose down the cam cover. Now that looks like it's rigged up.

I used a gen 2 kit and ran the hose over toward and under the hydroboost and down with the power steering hoses then pointed the tee straight down to meet up with the hose. The whole install is almost unnoticeable.

Last edited:

joshcarp81

Established Member
I found it the other day have all parts but the head mod itself. Was on back order. Should have it next week . I did same thing as the pic above. Got a reische thermostat while I was at it.
Cutting the hose is not an option for me. I just don't like how it looks.
I used an 3/8" black pipe coupler cut in half then chamfered to fit around pipe. 3/8 " brass nipple from there.
I just copied what I finally found on here from 3 years ago.!

Users who are viewing this thread