Evans Cooling Mod Special!!

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Lethal Performance is proud to announce that we are Evans Cooling Dealers now, and being that our Cobras when being spun hard tend to generate alot of heat, and get "Heat Soaked", I would like to offer the whole Evans Cooling Package, as it is a very beneficial package, and substansially decreases engine temps. Here is a list of what the package offers, basically you will be re-routing by removing unecessary stock factory components, so to speak to DOUBLE the flow rate of your cooling system. The only other necessary part needed will be an Oil Cooler, which we can supply as well, I am looking at what is avaible at the moment, or you may opt to purchase the Evans/Fluidyne Radiator with a built-in Oil Cooler.

1-E3355-Mustang Cobra Pump Inlet-$179.95 RETAIL
1-EP30514-Evans Water Pump-$169.95 RETAIL
1-E4517-Evans Lower Hose-$20.00 RETAIL
2-E2175-Evans Clamps-$7.90 RETAIL
1-EROFK-Evans Remote Oil Filter-$259.95 RETAIL
1-E3053-Evans T-Stat Tank Fitting-$10.00 RETAIL
1-E3004-Evans 180Deg. T-Stat-$99.95 RETAIL
4-RACE-NPGR-Evans Race Coolant-$79.72 RETAIL
SHIPPING CHARGES-$15.00
TOTAL-$842.00 RETAIL

LETHAL PERFORMANCE SPECIAL-$780.00

Optional-Fluidyne Radiator w/Built-In Oil Cooler-$965.00
or
FHP20-97MU-Fluidyne Radiator-$390.00 RETAIL (You will need a Universal Oil Cooler along with Lines and fittings)
Or
alternatively you may also opt for the LFP Radiator, he is having a Group Purchase as we speak.(Again you will ne a Universal Oil Cooler along with Lines and Fittings)

Thanks,
Derek & Lethal Camp!

Last edited:

evans03c

1% evil, 99% hot air
Established Member
These prices for the radiator and pump inlet are higher than I have seen them listed for individually elsewhere. A package like this should be a real good deal IMO. We also need the oil cooler so please source one and add it in asap. Come back strong on the pricing!!!

evans03c

1% evil, 99% hot air
Established Member
Looking at the picture in Evans literature the T-stat comes contained inside a kind of metal housing with 3 hose nipples attached. It's not just the normal T-stat that your are used to seeing.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
evans03c said:
These prices for the radiator and pump inlet are higher than I have seen them listed for individually elsewhere. A package like this should be a real good deal IMO. We also need the oil cooler so please source one and add it in asap. Come back strong on the pricing!!!

Trust me, the pricing is strong. I just bought everything and more on that list from Evans themselves and would have saved just under 200 dollars had this been available 2 months ago.

I've spent over 2500 with LP.com in under a month because their very low prices are only beat by their incredible customer service.

EDIT: Glad to see you're authorized as a dealer here Derek...

Last edited:

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
hopefully they mean canton oil filter foofah

its a rebuildable filter

also dont forget that none of this includes what lines you wish to run. if you're talking aeroquip throughout, you're looking at $200+ in fittings alone. oh yeah you wanted -10 braided hose too....

its a good deal for the parts they offer but this is by no means a bolt-on proposition.

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Those are serious parts... Snipe if you must but please know that ... many of us know exactly what this stuff is!!!
It is the current state of the art in cooling and longevity mods for 32 valve Fords!
The T stat is a relocate(to the upper hose) in it's own housing... with revised rerouted plumbing. The stock Tstat and housing are VERY restrictive.

The inlet is a replacement for our oil filter housing/oil cooler/coolant inlet ...the single largest cooling flow restriction in the whole cooling system... it's also quite restrictive of oil flow.

And the pricing appears to be better than what was being quoted on launch(near the start of 05)...

The remote oil filter is no doubt(EDIT well actually there is some doubt without a lnk or picture) the Canton Racing item(very fine screen type "See what you cleaned" thingie) ... Canton and Evans have a close corporate relationship ... I believe Evans invented the oil accumulator now sold by Canton.

I would like to see a more complete package too though... oil cooler, oil stat, lines, fittings, NPG+ coolant.... etc..
Maybe some links to some photos and brief explanations of each item... and why they are as BADDASS as they are... for the newbs..

Maybe some options on the package like racing "plug ins"... Canton pan, windage tray, coolant options NPG-R

Hats off to Lethal Performance for having the market savvy and guts necessary to put this together :bowdown:

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Damn...that is a killer deal..I will have to really think about this one. Thanks a ton for offering this. :beer:

evans03c

1% evil, 99% hot air
Established Member
also dont forget that none of this includes what lines you wish to run. if you're talking aeroquip throughout, you're looking at $200+ in fittings alone. oh yeah you wanted -10 braided hose too....

its a good deal for the parts they offer but this is by no means a bolt-on proposition.[/QUOTE]

That's my problem with it, not so much the price. The stuff on this list are the things I already know I want. It's the fittings, hoses and miscellaneous stuff that is the hard part to know what to buy and where to get it.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
evans03c said:
also dont forget that none of this includes what lines you wish to run. if you're talking aeroquip throughout, you're looking at $200+ in fittings alone. oh yeah you wanted -10 braided hose too....its a good deal for the parts they offer but this is by no means a bolt-on proposition.

That's my problem with it, not so much the price. The stuff on this list are the things I already know I want. It's the fittings, hoses and miscellaneous stuff that is the hard part to know what to buy and where to get it.

AND THERE IN LIES THE RUB!!!

If lines and fittings were included... mount options would be virtually eliminated.
The remote oil filter and the air to air oil cooler can be mounted in several different places.... and the oil cooler can be sized quite differently by the end user... affecting potential location sites.

Jimmy :thumbsup:

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Looks like someone needs to create a complete kit.. Instructions and all.

I feel where you are coming from Jimmy.

evans03c

1% evil, 99% hot air
Established Member
If it wans't for this forum some of you guys would be pulling down the big bucks as Cobra consultants!!!

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Looks like someone needs to create a complete kit.. Instructions and all.

Evans has it but you have to order it through them. It comes with absolutely everything you need, but as Jimmy said, you will not have options where you want to mount the filter and other things.

You may want to call evans tech @ 610 323 3114 they are very knowledgeable about our cars (I was suprised) and can put together just about any package you want.

I ordered the -complete- kit from Evans and the install will be done on Monday. I'll try to get some pics up on Tuesday if anyone wants to see all this stuff.

Last edited:

Fang

Established Member
I have been piece mealing this for a week or so. I am almost done with it so keep in tune.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
This includes all the Evans parts necessary for the kit. The only thing not inculded in that list is the Oil Cooler, which you would have to get a Universal one and mount it where you would like, or alternatively you may purchase the Fluidyne unit with a built in Oil-Cooler. This kit came with Aeroquip 5/8" line. I can take pictures of the whole kit if y'all would like. I can also scan the instructions..the only thing needed to be supplied by the customer is a steel plug for the by-pass port in the cross-over pipe. Ohh and a oil filter. That $259 is for the Oil Filter Relocation Kit.

Users who are viewing this thread