Euro 2009 Focus RS

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
The problem is since Ford only gave it FWD they limited the amount of torque put to the ground in first and second gears. With a tune and this torque limiting shenanigans turned off I wonder how much it would pick up 0-60. However, if you put some ticky tires on the front you would probably be left with broken drivetrain parts. It really is unfortunate that Ford did not give the new RS AWD. If they brought it over and tried to price it in the mid 30's it really wouldn't be a performance bargain and I would be looking else where. They need to price it around the Mazdaspeed 3 ($25k), then I would be looking at buying one.

It will probably be priced at 30k loaded.

And the "revo knuckle" is supposed to be revolutionary for FWD cars...so I cant wait to see.

And if they dont bring it over....when my wife joins the Army, and we get stationed in Europe, I will be buying my own.

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
They won't be bringing the current FRS to the States; that just doesn't make sense since we don't have that platform here. It's likely that we will get an RS (or SVT-badged equivalent) a year or two after the next global platform'd Focus is available here.

Users who are viewing this thread