ET streets

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
How many passes can I expect to get out of these tires? It's also about 60mi to the track. With a nice burn out, what can I expect?

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I got about 60 passes with my last set with little driving around town. Still had some life in them but I got a sweet deal on another set. If you can swap tires at the track, if that's not an option I really wouldn't worry about it.

I'm just curious as to how much $$ I should ask for if some people want to borrow my track wheels.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Couldn't tell you, my set are more like the "community" set. What can I say, I'm a nice guy and I don't camp out at the track like I used to.

I hear you. But I am also trying to sell the set and right now they are brand new ET streets.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
You should be able to get 50-70 passes on them unless you're going to John Force burnouts. I drive on mine to the local track thats about 10 miles away, but otherwise I stuff mine in the trunk and backseat. Driving that far I'd just change them out at the track.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
You should be able to get 50-70 passes on them unless you're going to John Force burnouts. I drive on mine to the local track thats about 10 miles away, but otherwise I stuff mine in the trunk and backseat. Driving that far I'd just change them out at the track.

He/we will be, lol.

BO TY KLR

Established Member
I used my last set about 3 yrs. 50-60 passes /yr, 220mi round trip(highway miles) to the track. Usually make about 5-6 trips to the track. so about 6,000 mi and 200 or so passes.

Users who are viewing this thread