Essential gauges for your Terminator?

blwn89gt

Established Member
Not the best picture but you get the idea. Autometer bezel with the aero force gauge and wideband in it.

IMG_3998.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

Established Member
For a while Speed of Sound would modify the pillar if you sent one in. Might be worth asking if they still will.

As for essential gauges I always say wideband is one. The rest depends on what you want to watch. I've always watched A/F and inlet temps at a minimum.

wmcewan

Established Member
@01yellercobra I THINK SoS might be totally out of business, but I’ll look into it.
Agreed on what’s most important.

@blwn89gt interesting. I saw that option, but thought it might not look right. Seeing it on your car makes me wonder why more people don’t do it - it looks great.

blwn89gt

Established Member
@01yellercobra I THINK SoS might be totally out of business, but I’ll look into it.
Agreed on what’s most important.

@blwn89gt interesting. I saw that option, but thought it might not look right. Seeing it on your car makes me wonder why more people don’t do it - it looks great.

I just purchased those stupid defroster vents from lmr and the dark charcoal paint and I’m on the fence about maybe trying to paint it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bullitt1448

Established Member
They are, nice stuff.

I wasn't sure about it at first, but needed a spot for the wideband gauge. Like I mentioned, I painted it to match the interior. This might show it a little better.
View attachment 1837832
I have been considering doing a full set of Speedhut gauges, I don't care for the factory ones that really don't tell you much

HPLouis

Established Member
Don't forget you can set an SCT X4 up to show up to 8 (?) items. Problem is finding a nice place to mount it.
That's what I do.

IMG_3979.jpeg

I watch battery, injector and fuel pump duty cycle, load, MAF counts, coolant, IC temp, spark on the X4. I also have gauges for boost and a wideband.

stangfreak

Established Member
I have the steering column one just like brad. Boost gauge. I freakin sold my SOS gauge pod years ago. I should have kept it. Big mistake.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
If you can find a SOS pod, id go with that. The quality is excellent and is by far the best looking imo.

Just make sure you get the right one, if you have a coupe, make sure it was made from a coupe pillar.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I have the steering column one just like brad. Boost gauge. I freakin sold my SOS gauge pod years ago. I should have kept it. Big mistake.
Yep, once they ran out of factory pillars that was it. It is a nice piece, surprisingly solid too. Not the most fun thing to get the wires in.

Users who are viewing this thread