Esqeddy, I need your help!

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
Nah it's not Franco. I asked him to marry me and he ran away screaming! :lol:
Yea, yea :p Totally coincidental ;-) At the time u asked me i found out there was a 50% off sale at Macy's so i ran outside screaming for joy :thumbsup:

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Originally posted by Xplicit
Yea, yea :p Totally coincidental ;-) At the time u asked me i found out there was a 50% off sale at Macy's so i ran outside screaming for joy :thumbsup:

:bash: doh! How could I?? LOL Did you buy some new shoes?? LOL

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
:bash: doh! How could I?? LOL Did you buy some new shoes?? LOL
Nah, but i bought some cool looking Spiderman underoos tho :p

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Being in the home state of John Edwards, take out the hollow point and use the ball metal jackets. You and your lawyer will thank me later.

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Sorry, but nothing is going to happen to the guy. The best you can do is suspend his aim and yahoo user names (manually), but he will still be able to make new ones. AIM and Yahoo get so many complaints a day unless you know what you are doing they aren't gonna do anything to him. Don't download or click any links that he should send you. Just put him on ignore or change your screen name (easiest ways). Simple as that. If you find out his AIM and want me to suspend it, just let me know. ;-) I don't really use Yahoo, so I couldn't help ya there.

Most people that can actually do something aren't going to tell you they are doing something to you. :loser: I went through the phase of scamming and messing with peoples computers back in the sub7 days. Anyone remember that program/server?

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Sub7 seven was cool, I also liked Net Devil. It was very easy to get victims for those programs. My easiest way was going in chat as a teen girl and sending "pictures". It's cool when you can take control of their system and make your own messages and make them shit their pants. As well as viewing their web cam without them knowing, or basically anything you wanted to do. I stopped using them though because I realized it wasn't hacking and anyone could do it so it seemed less interesting. I remember one time I was in some Asians computer and he was looking at crap about human fetus soup and shit they do over there, I about threw up.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Hey there. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I'm sorry I didn't see your thread until now, but I've been busy all day unpacking and putting things away from vacation.

OK, let us consider the situation:

1) You cannot afford to NOT take this seriously. Maybe this is just some kid trying to scare you who will move on, or.... maybe not. After all, this guy has taken the time to figure out what your real name is. What else does this guy know about you? And with the 69 in his screenname, I think its safe to assume that sex occupies a disproportionate amount of this guys thoughts. By now, I would assume that those thoughts are about sex with you.

2) This person definately committed what is a crime in this state at least: Terroristic Threats and Acts. I would believe there is a similar crime on the books in your state. I would contact the local police and report the crime and have them fill out a police report. Having a paper trial could be very important later. Especially if this guy shows up and you have to use that gun. Print out a copy of each and every IM to date. Do not respond to any future IMs. Ignore the guy but keep a log of every time this guy contacts you.

3) Find an internet expert that can help you trace this guy down the same way he tracked you down. Knowledge is power. If you know who and where this guy is, you take away his power by evening the playing field. Once the cops show up at his door with a warrant for his arrest, or serve him papers where you are seeking a restraining order, this guy is likely to run and hide.

Hopefully time will fix this. Hopefully this guy will slither on to easier prey and leave you alone. But I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Good luck.

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by WireEater
Sub7 seven was cool, I also liked Net Devil. It was very easy to get victims for those programs. My easiest way was going in chat as a teen girl and sending "pictures". It's cool when you can take control of their system and make your own messages and make them shit their pants. As well as viewing their web cam without them knowing, or basically anything you wanted to do. I stopped using them though because I realized it wasn't hacking and anyone could do it so it seemed less interesting. I remember one time I was in some Asians computer and he was looking at crap about human fetus soup and shit they do over there, I about threw up.

Yea I used to actually do the same stuff. LOL. I would say I was sending pictures and get total control of their pc. Upload capabilites. It was funny as shit to open and close their cd rom drive hundreds of times and to run the a:/ stupid. LOL. Good old times. :lol1:

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
Hey there. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I'm sorry I didn't see your thread until now, but I've been busy all day unpacking and putting things away from vacation.

OK, let us consider the situation:

1) You cannot afford to NOT take this seriously. Maybe this is just some kid trying to scare you who will move on, or.... maybe not. After all, this guy has taken the time to figure out what your real name is. What else does this guy know about you? And with the 69 in his screenname, I think its safe to assume that sex occupies a disproportionate amount of this guys thoughts. By now, I would assume that those thoughts are about sex with you.

2) This person definately committed what is a crime in this state at least: Terroristic Threats and Acts. I would believe there is a similar crime on the books in your state. I would contact the local police and report the crime and have them fill out a police report. Having a paper trial could be very important later. Especially if this guy shows up and you have to use that gun. Print out a copy of each and every IM to date. Do not respond to any future IMs. Ignore the guy but keep a log of every time this guy contacts you.

3) Find an internet expert that can help you trace this guy down the same way he tracked you down. Knowledge is power. If you know who and where this guy is, you take away his power by evening the playing field. Once the cops show up at his door with a warrant for his arrest, or serve him papers where you are seeking a restraining order, this guy is likely to run and hide.

Hopefully time will fix this. Hopefully this guy will slither on to easier prey and leave you alone. But I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Good luck.

Thank you than you thank you!! I knew you'd understand I was not overreacting to this . . . I've had some stupid childish things happen online, but none that actually got me worried. I've always been told to follow my gut instinct and this time my gut was ready to vomit with worry. I'm just not sure how the local PD will react to this; I'm living in a very small town where probably only 10% of the population uses the internet. I'll see if I can get some leverage from work to convince them to do a report. I appreciate the help!!! So far no word from Yahoo and no more contact from him, as of last night.

TrophyCar

Users who are viewing this thread