Eric Medlen, you will be missed

04Torchvert

Established Member
Just wanted to give my best wishes for the Medlen and Force family as the death of Eric Medlen was a shock.

As many may know Eric Medlen is the NHRA driver for the Castrol Syntec Ford Mustang in the Funny Car class. He was an amazing driver and really nice and genuine guy. He will be missed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! I had heard he was in the hospital but his death is a total shock. What an up-and-coming driver he was. And a future leader on the Force team. He will be greatly missed. One has to wonder how this tragedy will affect Ashley Force.

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
i appearently have been under a rock, had not heard, OMG! , JFR is my team,
my thoughts and prayers are with his family

Last edited:

04Torchvert

Established Member
CobraBob said:
Wow! I had heard he was in the hospital but his death is a total shock. What an up-and-coming driver he was. And a future leader on the Force team. He will be greatly missed. One has to wonder how this tragedy will affect Ashley Force.

My thoughts exactly, her learning curve has caused her to hit the wall and cross the line in the past two events. Medlen was a bull on that team and for him to be killed is definately going to mess with Ashley's head considering she is really inexperinced in the funny car. I hope she keeps herself cautious and safe.

Users who are viewing this thread