Epic: 03 cobra vs turbo ariel atom vs s2000

03snakeminated

Established Member
nice fun runs and sick fast atom, to each their own but i was more impressed by the s2k, atom is sick and all but it just looks like a go-kart, a effin fast go kart at that..

:beer:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I wasn't bitching about the outcome...
I'm not a terminator nut swinger!
I would just like to see what a TT Cobra would do.
Is it okay to want to see something?:shrug:
I think it would be a more interesting race.

Yeah no kidding- a TT or a properly setup TS would be nice. I get run what you brung but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be nice to see something else too.

OP- sick cars for sure!! I'd love to get a V8 Atom just for fun!!

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
I don't see the point of the video. I get the S2000 and the Cobra racing, interesting results. Racing an Atom would be similar to racing a F1 car. You're taking two street production vehicles that can be driven rain, snow, etc. daily purposes, things and people transported in versus a two seat, borderline road vehicle, practically useless prototype racer. Everyone who knows anything about cars knew the outcome before opening the video, unimpressive.

Find another 4 seat production modified vehicle that's still very street worth and walk those two cars like that and you'll have a video. As it sits, it's just another redneck putting a 350 SBC on a go kart. Good job, it took some skill to build it, but racing street cars with it is unimpressive to say the least.

Yet nobody complains when dickheads on their $5000 squidmobile bikes think they are the hottest shit around? Sweet double standard there!

Users who are viewing this thread