Epic: 03 cobra vs turbo ariel atom vs s2000

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I wonder what that Atom traps as it was on pump gas in the video? Close to 140?

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
I wasn't bitching about the outcome...
I'm not a terminator nut swinger!
I would just like to see what a TT Cobra would do.
Is it okay to want to see something?:shrug:
I think it would be a more interesting race.

If you were just throwing out a random car because you want to see a closer race then I apologize. Seemed like you were fanboying for the Cobra a little bit, my bad.

95PGTTech

Established Member
I don't see the point of the video. I get the S2000 and the Cobra racing, interesting results. Racing an Atom would be similar to racing a F1 car. You're taking two street production vehicles that can be driven rain, snow, etc. daily purposes, things and people transported in versus a two seat, borderline road vehicle, practically useless prototype racer. Everyone who knows anything about cars knew the outcome before opening the video, unimpressive.

Find another 4 seat production modified vehicle that's still very street worth and walk those two cars like that and you'll have a video. As it sits, it's just another redneck putting a 350 SBC on a go kart. Good job, it took some skill to build it, but racing street cars with it is unimpressive to say the least.

RealStreetPerf

Established Member
I don't see the point of the video. I get the S2000 and the Cobra racing, interesting results. Racing an Atom would be similar to racing a F1 car. You're taking two street production vehicles that can be driven rain, snow, etc. daily purposes, things and people transported in versus a two seat, borderline road vehicle, practically useless prototype racer. Everyone who knows anything about cars knew the outcome before opening the video, unimpressive.

Find another 4 seat production modified vehicle that's still very street worth and walk those two cars like that and you'll have a video. As it sits, it's just another redneck putting a 350 SBC on a go kart. Good job, it took some skill to build it, but racing street cars with it is unimpressive to say the least.

Why race any cars according to that point of view? You know? It's all for fun. No one is talking shit, we all just wanted to see where they stacked up against the big bad atom. Take it as it is, FUN. :rockon:

justinschmidt1

Established Member
I love how people are getting offended...it was just for fun and to show how fast the atom is.

That cobra didnt have much for being such a heavy car.

musclefan21

Established Member
520rwhp? i mean those machine were fast but that cobra should be sitting at 600+rwhp and 600+rwtq.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Cobra just didn't seem to pull that hard? Were the other 2 just that must faster? I know a guy with a KB 2.6 putting 641 to the wheels?

Something is not right with the Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread