EPA Proposed Greenhouse Gas Rules, Years 2027-2032

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Until they setup the infrastructure and EV all mass transportation for trucking and transportation........ dont worry about it......enjoy your ICE

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
That is the scary part, the Greens don't care if infrastructure is ready, they don't want you driving at all.
Sad....but true unfortunately @Weather Man . Until the hammer drops on ICE cars and there not building them anymore...IM JUST GONNA KEEP ENJOYING MINE. Gonna be years before all out war is brought on ICE cars IMO

LS WUT

Established Member
Funny as hell @LS WUT ...........
Just sucks I’m finally getting to the point in my life where I can afford a few nice cars and enjoy them to build. Now I’ve got this EPA stuff pissing in my cheerios. Most places won’t even tune with my ORX pipe. I truly wish I was born in a different time.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
That is the scary part, the Greens don't care if infrastructure is ready, they don't want you driving at all.

Yes.
They have no heart, no truths, no soul, common sense is eradicated.
All can be sacrificed for the main objective. The end resultant that gives them more control.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Just sucks I’m finally getting to the point in my life where I can afford a few nice cars and enjoy them to build. Now I’ve got this EPA stuff pissing in my cheerios. Most places won’t even tune with my ORX pipe. I truly wish I was born in a different time.
I feel your pain brother just like alot of others will........especially our younger gen.....will never know what freedom of choice was.......enjoy what you have while we still have it my friend.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
We're 4-5 adminstrations away from this actually happening.

It's starting to fail now, government can't prop it up forever.
Yup......but the shit will get real when CBDC is forced on us and they control how money is spent.......game over than!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Even the sheep are starting to realize the wool is being pulled over there eyes with this EV bull----t. When and IF this country wakes up.......all hell is going to break loose. We are getting close.

Sadly I don't think we're that close. Americans are used to be comfortable, a civil war is not comfortable. Giving up daily amenities is not comfortable.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Sadly I don't think we're that close. Americans are used to be comfortable, a civil war is not comfortable. Giving up daily amenities is not comfortable.
I really hope your right......really do!

Users who are viewing this thread