Enter the NSX...

ArabianOak

Established Member
2 turbos, 3 electric motors , aftermarket tune and it barely broke into 10s LOL . Damn what a turd. Where did the power go ?

Plenty fast. Anything in the 10s is fast. I grew up driving fox bodies and lt1s.

plus if I want to embarrass your McLaren I’ll put my Tesla next to you. Next caller.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Guys are awful salty about a bad ass car. How does it compare to the MP4-12 and ZR-1?

ArabianOak

Established Member
Guys are awful salty about a bad ass car. How does it compare to the MP4-12 and ZR-1?

I’m used to it on here. I have 6 kids so I’m used to immature moronic statements.

it compares really well. The mclaren was faster but not as stable. The zr1 was in between but never felt as planted as the nsx.

the nsx is extremely stable at all speeds and just feels really well built. It’s confidence inspiring.

I have enjoyed driving all of them though. I’m really shocked how much attention the nsx gets. Not many around.

gofast15

Established Member
Plenty fast. Anything in the 10s is fast. I grew up driving fox bodies and lt1s.

plus if I want to embarrass your McLaren I’ll put my Tesla next to you. Next caller.
name the time and money amount and I'd gladly run your p100D now in my 720S . I offered to run my stock 510whp R8 against your 740rwhp zr1 on the street before and you pussed out

Last edited:

ArabianOak

Established Member
name the time and money amount and I'd gladly run your p100D now in my 720S . I offered to run my stock 510whp R8 against your 740rwhp on the street before and you pussed out

I do remember that car. You were bragging about it being in the mid low 10s and having a similar tag to my nsx. Lolololol.

pussed out? Sure. I’ll take time out of my busy schedule to come meet some trash talker on svt. Money race on the street. Lolololol. You want me to crack a 6 pack while I’m driving too vin diesel??

keep impressing yourself. It’s self rewarding and we all get to laugh.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
He only has time to post about his junk on SVT forums, not race anyone.

upload_2021-7-4_21-12-24.jpeg

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Wait …. You said you’d race them

you then said he’d race you.. and agreed

then you backed out ?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds like you're both waging a mental street race war. Gotta love the Internet.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
name the time and money amount and I'd gladly run your p100D now in my 720S . I offered to run my stock 510whp R8 against your 740rwhp zr1 on the street before and you pussed out

I do remember that car. You were bragging about it being in the mid low 10s and having a similar tag to my nsx. Lolololol.

pussed out? Sure. I’ll take time out of my busy schedule to come meet some trash talker on svt. Money race on the street. Lolololol. You want me to crack a 6 pack while I’m driving too vin diesel??

keep impressing yourself. It’s self rewarding and we all get to laugh.

will you two shut up and just f*** already..

Users who are viewing this thread