Engine Pik Request

VtekII

Established Member
hey guys, this may be a somewhat far out request, but im looking for a specific set up...

i want to see wrinkle black valve covers and eaton on a redfire car with redfire billetflow pullies. if anyone has this set up please post up piks. im hoping to do this next summer but id just like to see if before hand! thanks alot

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I just got the valve covers coated wrinkle black for my '98 Laser red and it looks great. Really makes my intake manifold, t-trim and all the silver piping stand out in the mostly dark colored engine bay.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would definitely love to see a photo of that setup. It does sound really slick. It helps that the Billetflow red is close to the Redfire color.

ttk53

Established Member
found it
Picture010-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

edit: sorry his car isnt red

Last edited:

VtekII

Established Member
found it
Picture010-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

edit: sorry his car isnt red

thanks alot dude, that was exactly what i was looking for, even has a carbon fiber JLT intake i was thinkin of too! im not so sure i like the eaton being powder coated now, the valve covers and redfire pulleys look awesome though. i really appreciate it!!!

VtekII

Established Member
thanks alot man, the more i look at it, i think id have to keep the blower grey, just for a little more contrast under the hood.

Users who are viewing this thread