Engine CARNAGE...#8... 5L KryPoNITE

MRDEW2852

Established Member
thanks everyone

thanks everyone for the help uploading the photo's.
new to this site and downloading pictures.
sorry for all the trouble. thank's again

MRDEW2852

Established Member
tunners no were to break pistons

it's funny my pistone has cracked as same as 1quick4.6
my piston is cracked in the same spots and the same amount of
cracks to. them are some smart tunes, to no were to crack them
no:8 pistons in the exact same place. and like i said before iv'e hired
a lawyer and am going after ford and if anybody else would like to get
involved contact mr.swann or email me. and if anybody out there still has there pistons from there old engine and do not won't to get involved, i will
buy there piston from them. i would love to walk into the court room with
two pistons cracked in the same exact way. people can't let ford get away
with what they are doing. they no they got a problem, but they are getting away with it because no ones doing anything about it.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
i think that it will just be cheaper to get a nice set of pistons/rods than to get a lawyer to fight ford.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
it's funny my pistone has cracked as same as 1quick4.6
my piston is cracked in the same spots and the same amount of
cracks to. them are some smart tunes, to no were to crack them
no:8 pistons in the exact same place. and like i said before iv'e hired
a lawyer and am going after ford and if anybody else would like to get
involved contact mr.swann or email me. and if anybody out there still has there pistons from there old engine and do not won't to get involved, i will
buy there piston from them. i would love to walk into the court room with
two pistons cracked in the same exact way. people can't let ford get away
with what they are doing. they no they got a problem, but they are getting away with it because no ones doing anything about it.

whats your address? i will send u a box of tissues. U put a tune in the car. It doesnt matter. U voided the warrenty. Sorry, u are out of luck and ford is gonna blow u out of court. save your cash and put a new motor in.

SicShelby09

Banned
i think that it will just be cheaper to get a nice set of pistons/rods than to get a lawyer to fight ford.

This is the better way to go, but I hope he gets somewhere with Ford. They have been screwing customers around for years and years. Its time someone gets a little payback. Im pulling for ya. But seriously dont waste a ton of time and money on it. Unless your lawyer is willing to do this probono, then I would not pursue it. Just get those forged pistons and enjoy that car.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
This is the better way to go, but I hope he gets somewhere with Ford. They have been screwing customers around for years and years. Its time someone gets a little payback. Im pulling for ya. But seriously dont waste a ton of time and money on it. Unless your lawyer is willing to do this probono, then I would not pursue it. Just get those forged pistons and enjoy that car.

:shrug: They have been screwing people for years and years...? Are you relating this to your recent issue with your Dealer, and their terrible choice to send your old car to MAACO to paint?

MRDEW2852

Established Member
Shadowstang03gt

Mr.shadowstang0gt
i'll give you my address for them tissues, but why don't you
bring them to me like a real man and don't hide behind a computer
and use the mail man for your chickin self..................
Big boy..........
You might want to bring a driver with you to get yourself back home.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Ok again gentlemen to those who think this is merely because of modification have another thing coming. The early cars were know to have bad rings. THEY STOPPED PRODUCTION and revised them but im sure a few got thru the door. There are stock cars that this is happening too all were early builds. So enough of the its modded bullshit, and you pay to play crap. FORD NEEDS TO FIX IT REGARDLESS! Also anyone whos owned a modular motor and doesnt know this should be donkey slapped with ford's willy... piston's 7 & 8 tend to let go because of heat... looks like LDC needs to design another head cooling mod for us modular guys :D

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
Mr.shadowstang0gt
i'll give you my address for them tissues, but why don't you
bring them to me like a real man and don't hide behind a computer
and use the mail man for your chickin self..................
Big boy..........
You might want to bring a driver with you to get yourself back home.

u shouldnt have tuned your car. Or it would be getting fixed right now. Tissues

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
That sure looks like a tune failure to me. Hmmm, let's see. Detonation hammers on the.. what was it again? Oh yeah, rings! Which push on the less than superior quality stock pistons, maybe even breaking them. Sorry to see that, I agree it should hold up better to a crap tune.

Graboid

Established Member
If court says it was a fault of the tune what are all the tuners on cars with issues going to say? Did you guys with tunes sign a no fault form when you bought the tunes? I figure if a dumb ass can sue a gun company over shooting themselves............

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
I'm still curious to see proof of this happening to a stock car. We've only seen pictures of two, both tuned (that I recall, granted I havnt seen every post in this thread).

the iceman

Established Member
Tough luck for you OP, many have been pleased with this motor. No motor is perfect, therefor every few out of thousands in production will be a lemon.

19kobra99

Screwd by Ford
Established Member
That sure looks like a tune failure to me. Hmmm, let's see. Detonation hammers on the.. what was it again? Oh yeah, rings! Which push on the less than superior quality stock pistons, maybe even breaking them. Sorry to see that, I agree it should hold up better to a crap tune.

why only on #8 though? Knock one knock all. If a/f is off it's a global thing, if it's too much timing also global... I dunno

Users who are viewing this thread