**end of summer killer chiller gb **

J.Kincaid

Established Member
I haven't heard back from the insurance company yet.
My KC purchase is dependant on what and how they fix my car.
This whole incident really sucks.

I'm sure they'll get you taken care of. What insurance company are you dealing with?

Joe

TICK TOCK!!!

The end of the month is fast approaching and this SVTP group buy of the legendary KILLER CHILLER is one SMOKING DEAL!

Enjoying that chilly autumn day horsepower?

How would like to have similar intake air temps and power year round?

How would like to try chilly autumn day power on a day when your tires are actually hot enough to HOOK?

The KILLER CHILLER makes that possible even with multiple runs, by removing heat more effectively than even a larger than stock H/E can. Even stuck in traffic with minimal air flow!

With a Killer Chiller below ambient I/C coolant temps can be a regular occurrence.

Get serious, target your mod money where it will give some serious bang for the buck and will continue to be effective even if your power goals expand.

I appreciate the endorsement Jimmy. :beer:

By the way, how's your focus coming along?

Joe

Iḿ in !! you guys have turned me into a mod addict! i can´t help myself, i have to have it.

You're on the list.

Thanks!
Joe

Put me down for TWO kits. I am emailing you right now with shipping info. please reply back with payment options.

Wow, thanks! I'll put you down for 2!

Joe

J.Kincaid

Established Member
If you haven't already e-mailed us with your shipping info, screen name and ph#, please do so.

Kits will start shipping this coming Monday.

Big thanks to everyone who participated in this GB. :beer:

[email protected]

Joe

Last edited:

89slowgt331

Established Member
If I did not waste my money a while back on cheap true forged chiller I would get one, I might try it this winter but I do not expect the same result's as your chiller, Look's like a nice heat excanger.

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
Received the KC kits for a friend and I today. Kit looks great and I appreciate the sheet with all the extras listed that can help with even MORE benefits from the KC.

Thanks again!

Huff035

Established Member
This unfortunately couldn't have come at a worse time for me... damn. Do you do payment plans? haha. jk. Maybe later this winter...

J.Kincaid

Established Member
yes i already got mine now the install....thanks joe

You're welcome, and thanks for the business!

- Joe

Received the KC kits for a friend and I today. Kit looks great and I appreciate the sheet with all the extras listed that can help with even MORE benefits from the KC.

Thanks again!

You're welcome, and let me know if you guys need anything.

Thanks again!
Joe

This unfortunately couldn't have come at a worse time for me... damn. Do you do payment plans? haha. jk. Maybe later this winter...

We'll probably do another one of these next spring.

- Joe

Damn!!! I didn't come across this until today!!! Looks like I missed out on this GB.:mj:

We still have 2 people on the list that haven't responded, so those two kits are still available at the GB price.

Thanks,
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread