End of Summer get together

Joe5.0

Established Member
Oxford Snake said:
Joey, I have a reference for a lawyer. $200 if he beats it, 0 if he doesn't and he has a VERY high % of wins. PM me if you want the details. I'm currently using him for my 40 in a 30 in Duvall.

Well that do u think my chances are without a Reference?

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Coogan Timothy P
107 N Tacoma Ave
Tacoma, WA 98403 - 2631
(253) 272-5505

Also search this forum Wolfpack for coogan, lawyer, ticket, etc for personal experiences in beating tickets.

Tru_Ice

Banned
05 windveil blu said:
^what did you do to get 2nd neg?

Being 22 and having a Vette. They even threw me in the back of the car. It truely sucked. Apparently you can't pass on the right on I5 w/o a blinker, he didn't say I was speeding though so I was like :shrug: . I'm talking to an attorney to try to get it dismissed $450 if he can get it dismissed and $0 if he doesn't. Worth a try I figure. But W.A.B., that was my fuel injector $$$, now I've got to waiting for to buy em'. Oh well, hopefully my stock injectors can support what I've got going in next week, with a good tune.

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
Being 22 and having a Vette. They even threw me in the back of the car. It truely sucked. Apparently you can't pass on the right on I5 w/o a blinker, he didn't say I was speeding though so I was like :shrug: . I'm talking to an attorney to try to get it dismissed $450 if he can get it dismissed and $0 if he doesn't. Worth a try I figure. But W.A.B., that was my fuel injector $$$, now I've got to waiting for to buy em'. Oh well, hopefully my stock injectors can support what I've got going in next week, with a good tune.
my friend has 2 of those and the frst time he almost got it he did baisically the same thing and he got off with a illegal lane change for $101...that sucks that you lost out on the cash for mods....vettes are 1 of very few chevies i like. rumor has it u got some spray on it...any confirmations?!?

Tru_Ice

Banned
05 windveil blu said:
my friend has 2 of those and the frst time he almost got it he did baisically the same thing and he got off with a illegal lane change for $101...that sucks that you lost out on the cash for mods....vettes are 1 of very few chevies i like. rumor has it u got some spray on it...any confirmations?!?

Nope.......but Friday will be a day for some new best. ;-)

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
OK, to get this thread back on topic, are we having an end of summer gtg? It might be winter before we decide. Maybe it would be easier to call it a "spring is coming" gtg.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Lets do it next weekend. We could all meat somewhere and then go up to Bremerton for TNT, or meet after TNT.

Users who are viewing this thread