Enclosed Trailer Owners, Stop in Here!

Torrance

Shenanigans!
Established Member
I'm picking up a 24' x 8.5' enclosed trailer this weekend and I was looking for input, advice or pictures of how others have them "decked out" or set up.

Thanks in advance for the ideas and help!

oldmodman

Established Member
In the two I have the most important thing I did was put in plenty of LED lighting. Solar panel charging. Went SUPER CHEAP with the Harbor Freight ones. They put out a lot of light but they only run for a fairly short time before depleting the batteries. So I bought some "take out" emergency batteries at a local swap meet and converted it to lead acid.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I sold my 24ft freedom trailer a few months ago. good trailer for the money. it was just a basic trailer. no winch or power jack. we rarely used it and mostly keep 4 wheelers and lawn mowers in it. had it for 5 years. never really had a problem. if it was something I would use often. I would get a nice quality winch. a power jack and non skid floor. esp on the ramp

big dad

Established Member
Make sure you have at least one spare tire and a jack. Also when the trailer is not being used cover the tires. You can get the covers from California Car Cover Co. DO NOT put armor all on the tires. CCC sells a water based shine if you must shine the tires.

Wire up a 120v outlet that plugs in when the trailer isn't being used so you can keep a battery tender on the battery if you have a 12v winch installed, or you want to use lights in the trailer or other accessories.

Users who are viewing this thread