eMail Incentive Certificate came today

blksn8k

Established Member
I received an eMail Incentive Certificate from the Ford Retail Orders Headquarters today. The numbered eCertificate places you on a preferred delivery schedule for a 5.4L Raptor. You have to place an order before August 29, 2009 and take delivery before January 31, 2010 in order to get a coupon good for a $750 discount on Raptor specific Ford Racing parts.

Act now to get your F-150 SVT Raptor, preferred scheduling and $750 in Raptor Ford Racing parts

Go to fordvehicles.com/F150raptor and spec out your 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

Print this email confirmation along with your spec sheet and take it to your local Ford Dealer

Negotiate your best deal

Place your retail order for your 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor with the 5.4L V8 by August 29, 2009 to receive preferred scheduling

Take delivery by January 31, 2010 to receive a coupon for $750 in Raptor specific Ford Racing parts

Upon receipt of the coupon, call the Ford Racing Hotline within 90 days of taking delivery to order your F-150 SVT Raptor specific Ford Racing parts

F-150 SVT Raptor Base Price - $38,995 M.S.R.P. including delivery and destination

The price for the all-new 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor with the 5.4L V8 starts at an amazing $38,995 MSRP** including delivery and destination. This is an incredible value considering Raptors' awesome capability, Built Ford Tough durability, outrageous styling and SVT engineering. Based on the legendary Ford F-150, the Ford Special Vehicle Team (SVT) developed this purpose built high performance truck that is versatile enough to take on the most challenging off-road adventures as well as the everyday commute. The F-150 SVT Raptor delivers 11.2 inches of front suspension travel and 12.1 inches of rear suspension travel with internal bypass FOX Racing Shox and unique suspension components, a massive front skid plate, an electronic locking rear differential, a center console switch package with hill descent control and off-road mode, 35" BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO 315/70R17 tires and much more.

Visit the F-150 SVT Raptor Website for more Raptor information and to complete your individual spec sheet to determine what options you want on your Raptor. You'll also find cool new product images, exciting video clips of the truck in action, and off-road links that have been compiled with your interests in mind.

Exclusive $750 Ford Racing Parts Certificate

Once you have placed an order with your local Ford dealer by August 29, 2009, and taken delivery of your Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, by January 31, 2010, you will receive a customized certificate via email that you can use to place your parts order by calling the Ford Racing Hotline. These parts will be delivered to your local dealership and you can choose to have them installed at the dealership*** or install them yourself. It's that simple!

Thank you again for your support and for making Ford F-Series the number one selling truck in America for 32 years running!

Sincerely,

Ford Truck Team

Disclaimers:
* $750 eCoupon - Bonus Ford Racing Parts Program (#38050): This offer is only valid for the customer named on the certificate. This offer is transferable within the customer's immediate household. Sale to an individual only; not to be used for commercial sales. Offer is valid for the purchase of a 2010 Raptor vehicle only. Only one certificate may be applied per household, per vehicle, toward a retail purchase only. Customer must take new retail delivery from U.S. Ford Dealer stock by 01/31/10. For complete incentive details, see your local Ford dealer.

** Manufacturers Starting Retail Price including destination/delivery charge. Taxes, title and registration fees not included. Optional equipment not included.
*** Coupon can be used for eligible Raptor specific Ford Racing parts and delivery. Coupon cannot be used for installation costs.

In appreciation of your association and interest in the all-new F-150 SVT Raptor, we're returning the favor with this special offer - an additional $750 in F-150 SVT Raptor specific Ford Racing Parts. These parts were inspired from the F-150 SVT Raptor R race truck that earned a podium finish at the 41st Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 race and is currently racing in the Best of the Desert series. The full list of parts is being finalized but is expected to include tubular bumpers, auxiliary lighting, spare tire carrier, wheels, gears, skid plates and much more. Check www.fordracingparts.com/raptor in the near future for a complete list of eligible parts.

That's all well and good but it's not enough to convince me not to wait for the 6.2.

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
I'm surprised at the msrp on it. I wonder what the dealers will jack it up to?

How does one get the certificate?

I've talked to a few dealers in SE Michigan and they are all talking $1500 over invoice to MSRP. No ADM's for this round of SVT. Maybe it helps when I have the GT500 in their parking lot, so they know I'm familiar with the process... :rockon:

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member

I've talked to a few dealers in SE Michigan and they are all talking $1500 over invoice to MSRP. No ADM's for this round of SVT. Maybe it helps when I have the GT500 in their parking lot, so they know I'm familiar with the process... :rockon:

We that is good to hear they aren't putting unreasonable ADM's on them:beer:

blksn8k

Established Member

I think I might have filled out a questionnaire several months ago about the same time the Raptor was first introduced. Come to think of it, I also sent an email to Brian Wolfe, director of Ford Racing, asking him to confirm the hp rating of the 6.2L. He never responded so maybe they sent me the certificate instead. The discount is for Raptor specific Ford Racing parts...:shrug:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
We that is good to hear they aren't putting unreasonable ADM's on them:beer:

Don't hold your breath lol. My local Ford dealership (Waldorf Ford, MD) still has $10k ADM's on GT500's. I actually lol'd when I saw they were selling the GT500KR for..... wait for it.....

$120k :eek:

I'm expecting the Raptors at this place to be north of $60k with the 5.4L engine.

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
I think I might have filled out a questionnaire several months ago about the same time the Raptor was first introduced. Come to think of it, I also sent an email to Brian Wolfe, director of Ford Racing, asking him to confirm the hp rating of the 6.2L. He never responded so maybe they sent me the certificate instead. The discount is for Raptor specific Ford Racing parts...:shrug:

I got one of those emails/certificates too.
I thought it was pretty cool!

black96snake

Established Member
How can I get one of these?

I've put a call in already to my dealer to see about time frame on getting a raptor but if I can get a gift certificate it would help push me into the 5.4 over the 6.2, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread