Eibach Sportlines

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Well I install my Sportlines on Saturday. Does anyone here have these springs? If so do you have any pics? I know there are a lot of people with the Pro kit. I went with sportlines because I wanted it lower than the pro kit. No other reasons. I had the H&R race springs on my 03 cobra and loved them.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
I will post pics after they are installed. I didnt realize that no one was running the sportlines. My 03 cobra I had the H&R race springs and some of the older GT's I had I ran the sportlines. I had seen people with the ford racing springs and the pro kit and I just wanted a lower stance than both.

rdsnk46

Established Member
I have them.
951803[/ATTACH]"]http://
Dnyoandnewwheelspics047.jpg

Attachments

• Dnyoandnewwheelspics047.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 65

drkchk03svt

Established Member
I have them.
952825[/ATTACH]"]http://

Did you do upper and lower adjustments in the front to get it to align right? I did only the upper plates and it is still off. I am going to install the lower adjustables as well to see if it helps. What other suspension mods do you have. I also did the adjustable bar in the rear. I cant think of the name right now. I will post pics next week. I dont have my camera with me. My wife took it on a trip for work.

Attachments

• Dnyoandnewwheelspics047.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 66

rdsnk46

Established Member
Just springs in the front, and Steeda upper w/relo. lowers, pan hard and trac bar. I like to drag race and the car hooks really well even lowered. As for the align, its right as far as I know?

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Just springs in the front, and Steeda upper w/relo. lowers, pan hard and trac bar. I like to drag race and the car hooks really well even lowered. As for the align, its right as far as I know?

I have the pan hard bar but what is the trac bar and what does it do? Sorry, I know IRS really good but not much about the single axle. You said steeda upper, I have those what is the lowers? I bought adjustables for the lower from MM but havent installed those yet. I think that will fix the issue. The guys at my shop didnt see why I would need the upper CC plates and the lower. But it looks like I do.

rdsnk46

Established Member
I belive the trac bar centers the rear when the car is lower than stock/keep geometry in line of rear. Lower controll arms

Users who are viewing this thread