Eibach Pro-System Plus Handling Kit

luvgun74

Established Member
I was looking on blueoval's website and saw the Eibach kit for 849.95. Anyone have this on their car and/or tell me if there is anything wrong with it that i shouldn't buy it? For that price it seems like almost a steal. feedback would help alot if anyone knows about this kit.:banana:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
what do you want? lowering springs, stiffer drive, less suspension travel, with some chasis stiffening?

if so this kit or the ford racing kit will be fine!

luvgun74

Established Member
what do you want? lowering springs, stiffer drive, less suspension travel, with some chasis stiffening?

if so this kit or the ford racing kit will be fine!

Well i wanted to initially lower the car, but i want a sporty look not slammed so i think the pro kit is for me versus the sportlines. But when i came across the whole package for 849 I just thought i'd ask for input as compared to the ford racing kit.

Blaine

Established Member
I was in your shoes about 3 months ago. Looking at all of the suspension options. I didn't like the factory look at all. Way too much wheel well gap for me. I'll never see the race track so an all out GRIGGS set up was not my route nor did I want to go the super cheap route with just the springs alone.

So I ended up with Eibach kit. You will also need to purchase Adj. Caster/Chamber plates if you want the alignment perfect. I also purchased an Adj. Panhard bar and Upper control arms.

The end result was just what I was looking for. Good handling, perfect looking stance, and not to harsh of a ride. No problems.

Only negative was one of the shocks in my Eibach kit was bad, but Blue Oval quickly overnighted me a new shock to get my car back on the road.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
the other options you have is the ground control coilovers and the griggs starter kit. gc coilovers is what dgussin had on his gt500 and there is a review of his somewhere on this site.

the griggs starter kit is under 4k(expensive i know, but it is less than their full 12k kit) and its their full rear torque arm set up with front coil overs. i like this system simply because you can lower the car without losing suspension travel.:beer:

chuckstang

Established Member
the other options you have is the ground control coilovers and the griggs starter kit. gc coilovers is what dgussin had on his gt500 and there is a review of his somewhere on this site.

the griggs starter kit is under 4k(expensive i know, but it is less than their full 12k kit) and its their full rear torque arm set up with front coil overs. i like this system simply because you can lower the car without losing suspension travel.:beer:

That seems cheap, so $4k buys you coil overs at all 4 corners and their complete rear end set up?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
That seems cheap, so $4k buys you coil overs at all 4 corners and their complete rear end set up?

Griggs Racing Products
3600.60! not installed of course.

Major components include:
Coil-Over Front Struts with adjustable Koni inserts
Integral Billet Aluminum Camber Plates
Urethane Front Control Arm Bushings
Adjustable Aluminum Rear Control Arms (Race - Heim jointed)
TorqueArm
Adjustable Aluminum Panhard Bar (Race - Heim jointed)
Rear Coil-Over Ball End Adjustable Shocks

snake_handler

Established Member
I looked at getting the Steeda coil over setup and I think they quoted me $2700 for the same package that went on the 5.0 magazine installed on their GT500.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I was looking on blueoval's website and saw the Eibach kit for 849.95. Anyone have this on their car and/or tell me if there is anything wrong with it that i shouldn't buy it? For that price it seems like almost a steal. feedback would help alot if anyone knows about this kit.:banana:

I have the Pro Steet S coil overs from Eibach. Love the ride and highly recommend Coil Overs. If you can afford the money for Griggs, I would jump on it....My car was at a shop where a guy had ordered the coil overs for his car and decided to go another route, so I picked em up for a discount.....

Last edited:

tattooed1

Established Member
I ordered that kit from blue oval and was B/O for ever.Finally gave up and bought it from LFP.It was less expensive and i was able to drive to Marks house and pick it up.Being a novice ,my friend and i did it ourselves and was really pretty easy.We also installed the adjustable panhard as well as relocation brackets and the lcas.The ride is amazing to say the least.

chuckstang

Established Member
Griggs Racing Products
3600.60! not installed of course.

Major components include:
Coil-Over Front Struts with adjustable Koni inserts
Integral Billet Aluminum Camber Plates
Urethane Front Control Arm Bushings
Adjustable Aluminum Rear Control Arms (Race - Heim jointed)
TorqueArm
Adjustable Aluminum Panhard Bar (Race - Heim jointed)
Rear Coil-Over Ball End Adjustable Shocks

Ehh, you live and learn, that is much less than what I spent, well a little bit less :bash:

When I priced it out I thought I got more than that, I would bet you there are some odds and ends missing in those parts for a complete installation

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Ehh, you live and learn, that is much less than what I spent, well a little bit less :bash:

When I priced it out I thought I got more than that, I would bet you there are some odds and ends missing in those parts for a complete installation

that is the complete set chuck. of course you got more such as your watts link, which of course would add to the price.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
well i im getting the Ford racing kit, when it comes in an i put it on ill let you guys know. i choose it to make my warrenty happy. an ford cant say anything when i need something fixed.

Mustanger

Established Member
I have the full Eibach Pro kit on my 94 & it is great! I love the stance, aggressive but not too low, I never have problems with reasonable care where I drive, not too harsh, & corners nice & flat. The magazine reports were all very good, nice balanced package that worked well together...they gave it high marks especially for street driving

That is a good price!

Users who are viewing this thread