EGR Delete on Eaton

Nervouswreck

Established Member
I'm finishing up my build and deleted the EGR system and used the information found on this site to do it and used the schematic diagram to a T but I'm confused about one thing , the top port on back of blower states to go to charcoal filter and A/C controls but I have 2 lines coming through the firewall on pass side . Are they BOTH for A/C ? Or is one of those lines for stock boost gauge ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

hmanvel

I'm finishing up my build and deleted the EGR system and used the information found on this site to do it and used the schematic diagram to a T but I'm confused about one thing , the top port on back of blower states to go to charcoal filter and A/C controls but I have 2 lines coming through the firewall on pass side . Are they BOTH for A/C ? Or is one of those lines for stock boost gauge ? Thanks

I just went through this. I believe they are both for a/c, but I'm not 100% sure. Boost gauge on mine is from the lower right port on the EATON as viewed from drivers seat (1/2" or so o.d.). And it works. I'm going for a Dyno tune next week so if I did anything wrong I'll post.

Nate14120

Established Member
The boost hardline is yellow as it enters the passenger side firewall. It plugs into a t block before going into the lower port on the eaton.

The stuff in the fenderwell still needs vacuum.

Throw up pictures if you need to.

Nervouswreck

Established Member
The boost hardline is yellow as it enters the passenger side firewall. It plugs into a t block before going into the lower port on the eaton.

The stuff in the fenderwell still needs vacuum.

Throw up pictures if you need to.

2cd4d26c84a607c14bd0b53f9419dd02.jpg

This is what confused me on the " how to " schematic

Nate14120

Established Member
Yep, those two stay. The only thing you can delete with egr on the passenger side is the small canister that sits in the passenger engine bay with a thicker hard tube that went to one of the egr parts.

Nervouswreck

Established Member
Yep, those two stay. The only thing you can delete with egr on the passenger side is the small canister that sits in the passenger engine bay with a thicker hard tube that went to one of the egr parts.

Yup , that's gone . Boy how much cleaner it looks on the drivers side of the blower . Thanks for the input Nate

Users who are viewing this thread