Ef'n Steeda!

281CJ

Established Member
I Ordored a FRPP Quadrant and adjuster and I get THEIR Quadrant and adjuster and their responce was "oh the FRPP is a special order so we gave you our stuff".

**** YOU! They change my order and not TELL me? nore ASK if I want it changed?

First and last time I buy from them.

EDIT: I called them they now say they wont sell me that part...then why is it on your site?

EDIT 2: Found its $10 cheaper at CJPonyParts.

Last edited:

281CJ

Established Member
Steeda MAKES the FRPP stuff and ships them to FRPP in FRPP boxes.
Same part.

Not according to the guys that emailed me, he says the FRPP ones are "junk quality and break all the time so they are no longer carrying them, ours is a much better design"

Smoked SVT

Established Member
Well even if they are better quality then they should tell you that up front or take it off the site so you dont have an option to order it. Are you going to use it or get the one from CJ's.

281CJ

Established Member
Well even if they are better quality then they should tell you that up front or take it off the site so you dont have an option to order it. Are you going to use it or get the one from CJ's.

I cancelled my order with them and got CJ's. 2hrs later and I got a tracking code from them.

birdman941

Illiterate Proofreader
Established Member
Call FRPP and ask them who makes their:
Cables, quadrants, firewall adjusters, CMRC delete plates, etc.
Steeda packages their stuff with FRPP boxes,
and some is laser etched with the Ford logo.

Jroc

Established Member
Whats wrong with Steeda? I'm sure their quadrant and firewall adjust would work just fine especially if FR sells them as FR parts. I bought some FR 60's and all they are is the Sieman Deka's. I have got my new clutch on my car but I went with the Maximum Motorsports quadrant and adjust and they look like nice pieces.

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
The quadrants are all similar (except between the standard ramp and the QR). The main difference is how sharp the inner edges of the channel are.

But the firewall adjusters, that's where the real change is. Personally, I use a Fiore adjuster, but Billetflow also makes a cool trick locking adjuster. If I didn't already have a Fiore, I'd get the BF unit.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Buy a Steeda clutch cable, and then swap in a FRPP. And try to tell me again how "similar" they are when you DON'T need 7 midgets pressing your pedal in.

Users who are viewing this thread