EFI logics tuner Chris... RIP

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
what was his account on here? I bought a trans off a guy who had a silver turbo cobra from there.....hope it wasen't him he was a cool guy

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Definitely very sad news. Chris was a great guy with a good head on his shoulders and a lot going for him.
He will be greatly missed by myself and many others.

theunseenclass

Get that shit outa here
Established Member
I just read the article posted.. nowhere did it say he passed away, was it posted elsewhere or did I miss something. He was a great person and tuner, I'm glad to have met him.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
I just read the article posted.. nowhere did it say he passed away, was it posted elsewhere or did I miss something. He was a great person and tuner, I'm glad to have met him.
yea, doesn't even ID who was hurt :??:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
From the EFI Logics facebook page... Very sad news to hear...

"We are very sorry to announce:
EFI Logics has suffered a tragic loss with the passing of a great friend and talented colleague in Chris Schoen-Kiewert. We considered Chris family and are all stunned and saddened by this event.

As an established and strong organization, and in Chris’s legacy; EFI Logics will continue to provide exceptional service to our customers with as little interruption as possible. Chris helped establish EFI’s strong foundation and we have a very bright future leveraging an outstanding team and resources. From Chris’ strength and vision, EFI will steadily grow as an industry leader.

We are closed today, July 23rd, but please contact us directly regarding your car, tuning, or other work. Please check back here for additional information as it becomes available regarding services.

We know many of you were close to Chris and we share your sense of loss and grief. We appreciate your support and kind thoughts, Chris Schoen-Kiewert will be greatly missed by all of us."

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I knew Chris from when I lived in Mass and have to say he was a stand up guy and did great work. On import and domestic. Prayers to his family and friends!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Never knew Chris, nor have I been to EFI, but this is some sad news, RIP Chris.

f2hatch

Established Member
what was his account on here? I bought a trans off a guy who had a silver turbo cobra from there.....hope it wasen't him he was a cool guy

You might be thinking of Juiced46 he had a silver turbo cobra. He was very good friends with Chris. Chris had a white SN95 Cobra with a turbo. he sold that a while ago even before EFI was open.

Users who are viewing this thread