Edp turbo for sale

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
I just don't know why it's so hard to be up front with what you are trying to sell. All this info should have been posted in the original post. I shouldn't have to pry you for info like if the kit is not performing properly. It would save you, me and other prospective buyers a lot of time, and prevent yourself from looking like you are trying to hide something.

I'd like to say I'm still interested, but you haven't given me a straight answer. First you tell me you are just waiting on a Dyno appointment to see if the new down and up pipe fixed your issue. Then you tell me you don't have the new downpipe yet. I guess when you figure out what exactly you are doing with the kit, let me know.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
What should have happened is you should have asked the technical questions in the other thread. If anything more than that it would be to link the other thread.

We were/are watching and will do our best to be sure everything goes as it should.
Hyjacking a FS thread is against the rules unless you have some type of proof that something is wrong and even then get the staff involved.
If you suspect something then report it.

I will say this though OP. A little more info would have been nice.

Users who are viewing this thread