Edp turbo for sale

jassoom55

Established Member
EDP turbo kit for sale 76/75 ball bearing upgrade has 500 miles on it looks like new. Includes everything needed for installation. $4200 located in orlando fl,willing to ship on buyers expense.

For some reason I could not upload photos but if your interested in the kit text me and I will send some pictures. 8139928656.

Last edited:

99.9%stock

cuz stock sucks!!!
Established Member
Good seller!!! I bought his procharger kit from him it was missing one little part and he bought it from procharger and had it shipped to me with no problems

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
I'm interested in the kit. But I want to know if you have fixed the issues with holding boost that you said you had in your other thread.

I'm not sure why my first post was deleted?

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
I am serious. But your unwillingness to answer the question openly leads me to believe the kit still has issues that you are trying to hide. I guess I'll send you a pm to get the whole story.

jassoom55

Established Member
Im not trying to hide anything, there is two threads in here talking about the issue I'm having, and when serious buyer comes to me and he is willing to buy (unlike you) I will be more than honest with them, I have sold two kist here, paxton and procharger and you can ask both buyers that I was honest with them, even this edp kit, 3 people pm'd me and asked about the kit and I told them whats wrong with it myself because I don't want anybody to waste their money on something that is not working properly or if they are willing to fix the issue themselves, so if the buyers accept to buy it that way, then I would be fine with that, I have a mustang and I always buy parts and I don't want that to happen to me again or to anybody so don't worry I won't lie either to you or to anybody who's SERIOUS and willing to buy the kit. and also my phone number is up there so if you were serious like ur claiming you would have just texted me or pm'd me.

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
Not everybody reads all the threads on this board. It's a pretty safe bet to say that most people are not aware of the issues you are having with this kit. That is absolutely something you should disclose right off the bat. It just looks shady on your part. And yes, again, I am a serious buyer.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
You mean like your useless post? Go cry somewhere else, men are trying to conduct business here.

Yep, That is what it looks like. lol! OP his #, 2 threads and DM + Look what it is now. lmao! Conduct away

Last edited:

N20D5OH

Established Member
Yep, That is what it looks like. lol! OP his #, 2 threads and DM + Look what it is now. lmao! Conduct away
Wtf does this even mean???

Of all people though. You would be the first one bitching if you bought a kit that someone else had issues with that weren't disclosed publicly during the sale. If the OP is sharing the information privately, good on him. But when it's not shared publicly and many people know the issues that have gone on, it still looks shady.

Last edited:

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
OP, you have my pm. I am a serious buyer, but apparently you are not a serious seller being the kit is still on your car. Let me know when you get serious about selling, and are willing to answer my questions about the kit.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Wtf does this even mean???

Of all people though. You would be the first one bitching if you bought a kit that someone else had issues with that weren't disclosed publicly during the sale. If the OP is sharing the information privately, good on him. But when it's not shared publicly and many people know the issues that have gone on, it still looks shady.

This is not the "NEW" TAMPA COYOTE fellas. But I respect your point. I would not be the 1st one, I would be one if many of that happened I am sure. It happen to me recently, Seller told me all he knew and SVTP did not know anything about it and I ate all the cost to make it right. That is on me as well as all of us to find out and contact seller as much as possible. In the end, the seller and I are cool and held his end of the deal as much that was possible. I totally understand not all stories end up that way. When in the scene for any amount of time, we all get burnt. My only thing I was pointing out there were many avenues to contact and discuss even see in person if desired. With all the leg work complete, one can make a decision to pull the trigger or back out if they feel uncomfortable. I do not feel the seller in this case was deliberately trying to hide anything. After all, he has posted his issues on 2 individual threads which from my understanding and sellers, it may be a piping issue. This to my understanding was directed to FS. I have also helped the seller in finding possible help within the community to resolve his issue if he was looking to fix and keep the kit. I am not here for a pissing match. period

hope this all makes sense, at work typing fast.

GLWS or fix. Hope all works out for everyone Buy/Sell

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread