EDP 7475 Results

DD2013 5.0

Established Member
I'm being told EDP is sending out larger pipes to help with the issue. Which pipes those are I'm not sure?
I haven't recieved anything. Not even a message.
I even offered to pay for a larger down pipe and was told "everywhere" was out of materials.

Quad4_72

Established Member
Interesting that no one has really come up with a fix.
Hell some were able to fix the junk a$$ hellion single kit (for the most part).
Who's going to be the hero?

All I've gotten from EDP is a larger turbo is needed.

On my EDP kit Danny is currently putting on a 76/83 BW turbo with race cover and doing some bigger piping. I imagine this will alleviate the back pressure issues...

Big Q

Established Member
On my EDP kit Danny is currently putting on a 76/83 BW turbo with race cover and doing some bigger piping. I imagine this will alleviate the back pressure issues...

Yes it will, to bad he doesn't sell the correctly sized turbo and piping in his kits.

Big Q

Established Member
In response to Mr. Martin's claims of fraud based on improper equipment (turbo, intercooler, and piping) he was well aware of the products being utilized for this kit upon purchasing. As previously stated, there are multiple factors that must be taken into consideration for unsatisfactory performance such as; the state of his motor, incorrect installation and the simple fact that all dyno machines read differently.
In an attempt to appease Mr. Martin, an email was sent to him in September letting him know that we were running test to see if we could provide assistance with the issue he was experiencing however, there were no changes that needed to be made to this product because all of our local customers with the same exact kit he purchased do not have any of these issues. Therefore no results were found because issues were nonexistent. Simply, you cannot diagnose something that isn't occurring in your presence.
Mr. Martin is making the claim that you can Google our business and read reviews of unhappy customers; however when you Google our business you can read a public forum that anyone can create a fraudulent account to post untrue claims. Mr. Martin even posted in this form that the dyno that he was utilizing reads lower than most dyno's. If you Google our business you will see a plethora of videos and post from customers who do not experience any issues, they are satisfied with performance and proud of this product.

Guess the email they sent was just to appease me, these folks could use a business ethics class...

Last edited:

DD2013 5.0

Established Member
In response to Mr. Martin's claims of fraud based on improper equipment (turbo, intercooler, and piping) he was well aware of the products being utilized for this kit upon purchasing. As previously stated, there are multiple factors that must be taken into consideration for unsatisfactory performance such as; the state of his motor, incorrect installation and the simple fact that all dyno machines read differently.
In an attempt to appease Mr. Martin, an email was sent to him in September letting him know that we were running test to see if we could provide assistance with the issue he was experiencing however, there were no changes that needed to be made to this product because all of our local customers with the same exact kit he purchased do not have any of these issues. Therefore no results were found because issues were nonexistent. Simply, you cannot diagnose something that isn't occurring in your presence.
Mr. Martin is making the claim that you can Google our business and read reviews of unhappy customers; however when you Google our business you can read a public forum that anyone can create a fraudulent account to post untrue claims. Mr. Martin even posted in this form that the dyno that he was utilizing reads lower than most dyno's. If you Google our business you will see a plethora of videos and post from customers who do not experience any issues, they are satisfied with performance and proud of this product.

Guess the email they sent was just to appease me, these folks could use a business ethics class...

What a complete load of crap! 5500+$ is a lot of $$ to be bs ppl! Let's fix the issue and move on. The stock motor is capable of handling more than this kit can produce. Even with modifications to the kit. I'm sure many including my self would have went a different route if we would have known this ahead of time!

I have no issue paying for parts or even info. But at this point it looks like my options are fix the crap my self or ditch the kit

DD2013 5.0

Established Member
Going from 2.5 to 3 inch at the merge netted 25 rwhp gain on 5.8 psi with NO tuning changes, putting it on the dyno Wednesday to see what she does on 10-11 psi and tuning changes. . .

is that enough testing for you?

What effects did increasing the merge/up pipe dia have on spool?

Big Q

Established Member
Bringing this thread back to life! Has this kit been fixed yet?

I don't think they've done anything to help past customers who voiced there unhappiness, sounds like some of their groupies are getting some modified kits. I sold mine and ordered a CPR kit.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
I don't think they've done anything to help past customers who voiced there unhappiness, sounds like some of their groupies are getting some modified kits. I sold mine and ordered a CPR kit.

Best u could have done right now until the issues are worked out.

DD2013 5.0

Established Member
My PTE 7675 is being replaced by a s480. Hot side is being modified by EDP for next to nothing. I'll be receiving a few other items that are needed to get everything installed also.

I'm making my own down pipe and fan assembly.

bigriff85

Established Member
My PTE 7675 is being replaced by a s480. Hot side is being modified by EDP for next to nothing. I'll be receiving a few other items that are needed to get everything installed also.

I'm making my own down pipe and fan assembly.[/QUOTE

where did you get the s480 from?

Last edited:

DD2013 5.0

Established Member

I'm making my own down pipe and fan assembly.[/QUOTE

where did you get the s480 from?

Picked it up used. It's a billet wheel race cover unit. 80/87 turbine wheel and came with both 1.1 and .90 ar turbine housings. Just over 1000$.
The .90 housing will go on first once it's machined for the 80/87 wheel.

Ryan Koper

Kope
Just looking for input, havent see anyone say they found the problem. Anyone with a bigger collector piping and bigger turbo ar housing fix this problem? I have upgraded downpipe and ehaust dump. I drop 3psi from 11 to 8 by 7k rpms.

X R8TED

Established Member
Last I heard the gen 2 kits are good, they added headers and change the diameter on pipes. I know Jon ran a 7.9 wit the kit with just the bigger turbo upgrade

Users who are viewing this thread