I'll make it fit
Established Member
Terlinguas do:
terlingua_hero_card.jpg

Last edited:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Both are cool. I believe the point of the article is not to make a direct comparison but a cool article. Retro themed article. AND GUYS, the Challenger is a heavy freaking car w/ a crappy auto and 3.06 gears - 13.1 - 13.3 @ 108 is quick no matter how much crap you talk. I remember when the mach 1 came out, Cobra guys were whinning their assess off. A 30K NA car almost as quick as their 35K supercharged car. Give it a rest for the sake of humanity. :rollseyes

red9450

Established Member
heres what i got from the article. 40k for a fully loaded srt8 charger. 35k for a bullitt mustang with no nav, no hids and crappy brakes(relative to the brembos on the challenger)...so if you did fully equip the bullitt with all available options, it'd cost around what the challenger costs.

They did mention however that the first year of srt8 challengers would probably have a $5000+ market adjustment in which case the gt500 would probably be a better option.

34k will get you a fully loaded bullitt with nav. and hids, and the pbr brakes aren't that bad. You can keep the slushbox auto trans too. I like to actually drive my cars, and unless we are talking about a drag car i don't want an auto. And a loaded challenger is 42k plus 1300 gas guzzler tax. almost 10k is a pretty big gap for me. I'll turbo my bullitt thank you.:beer:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/d...Id=125968?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..1.*

I love how thet test the top of the line Challenger against the Bullitt.

Why don't these assholes test the top dodge against our top mustang GT500??
Oh yeah they don't want to see the brand new Challenger get smoked. Challenger vs Gt500 would have ben closer in price also.

Edit: Shit i can't fix my thread topic spelling error......moderator help??? :)

then test the best dodge versus the best ford. but i guess that wouldn't work because then you'd lose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread