Edit - MMR is Vindicated - OP's Claims Prove to be FALSE

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This is josh I have no clue on where your getting that name from you spoke with me last week and you didn't want to help me at all you told me that it was my tuners fault that's when I said I'm getting my lawyers involved then you said go ahead then hung up

Hmm, thats interesting, we have the same exact invoice, notice how it matches yours exactly, you are digging a deeper hole. :lol:

marty.jpg

A79AA9B2-E5A2-4F1F-89E6-BA0E92075468_zpsvzzuwzlo.png

eaton04mach1

Established Member
Hmm, thats interesting, we have the same exact invoice, notice how it matches yours exactly, you are digging a deeper hole. :lol:

marty.jpg

A79AA9B2-E5A2-4F1F-89E6-BA0E92075468_zpsvzzuwzlo.png

lmfao i think its so funny how you think this is marty if this is so called marty call me right now my number is printed on that receipt I'm waiting

MooseCT

Powered by Hate
Established Member
i've seen a lot of people use MMR's stuff, most of them more than pleased with their products... however these pictures paint a vivid picture of something not working as it should, regardless of what the problem might be. as was stated, i would hope that the vendor was contacted first. i've taken plenty of engines apart and i've seen pistons with far less skirt wear exceeding 100K miles. i was looking into purchasing from this company, very interested in seeing how this unfolds.

Stanger00

Established Member
i've seen a lot of people use MMR's stuff, most of them more than pleased with their products... however these pictures paint a vivid picture of something not working as it should, regardless of what the problem might be. as was stated, i would hope that the vendor was contacted first. i've taken plenty of engines apart and i've seen pistons with far less skirt wear exceeding 100K miles. i was looking into purchasing from this company, very interested in seeing how this unfolds.

You should of read the replies on pages 3 and 4....This thread has delivered. Stampede let the OP back in this thread, man this is good. Maybe I should just see if this has been given more life on corral or MMM FB page.

1loudmouthpony

Established Member
If op's builder/mechanic touched the engine wether it was blown up or pulled straight out of the crate from mmr from day 1, it voids the warrentee, end of story. Why continue to fight this when what states in my first sentence ends the debate? send it in or let it go.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This entire thread was a lie, this is why he was banned! He lied about his name, he lied about how long he had the engine (it was sold to him in 9/2011), he lied about the reason he took it apart, he lied about where he lived (his profile said FL but all of his posts say MO), he lied about the mileage, he forgot to mention that it was taken apart by another shop and that the shop told us they changed the specs via phone, JUST ONE BIG LIE .

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

I love this one^^ My name isnt Marty LOL, its JOSH , I just use MARTY for my nickname on photobuckert and when I order engines LOL

lmfao i think its so funny how you think this is marty if this is so called marty call me right now my number is printed on that receipt I'm waiting

We think its funny when you try to deny it and are too stupid to remember that you linked to your real photo bucket account.

Last edited:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This post should serve as true notice to believe NOTHING you read on the internet - take everything like a grain of salt and do your own research!!!!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
^ Can I get a quote on a set of pistons for a 13 GT? Something to survive ~1500hp. Stock bore/displacement.

And don't worry... My name isn't Josh or Marty :beer:

I figure after all the work MMR has done to make the op look like a liar, they should get something out of the thread :D

But seriously, quote please?

Users who are viewing this thread