Edelbrock looking for e-force supercharger donor car. 550hp/500tq

JerryC

Established Member
Edelbrock has always been a great company. I am the first one they called with this offer, I would have jumped on it if i could have afforded it. but due to the recent loss of my wife's father i could not. you guys are all complaining about them giving 1500 off a super charger kit. i don't understand what gives you the right to trash them as a company. its their company and their money, let them do as they please and don't bash them in a forum for trying to get a supercharger on a car at a discounted price.

For Real???

If that's the "deal" they give somebody to be their test mule I surely would not want to be their customer.

AmnDucky

Established Member
I was really excited when I saw this SC for the first time. Big intercooler, long runners, good looks, TVS rotors, established company. Sounded like a home run. But there isn't a way in hell I am paying $6k to lose my car for two ****ing months and get lower power numbers. Looks like Whipple it is.

pwrshft99

Established Member
Never understood why they got in the blower buisness anyway.. especially at the price they ask for the kits.

Fgt300

Established Member
I emailed Edelbrock yesterday with the link to this discussion and about this offer being a bad PR move. Below is what I received back from them.

Thank you.

We own an automatic version but perhaps we need to highlight the fact that we will be saving our customer about $1500 in costs for the installation expenses as well.

Best Regards,

Rex

kingnut

Established Member
lol at everyone now hating edelbrock cause they are some cheap asses. hahaha. $1500 off for a brand new car to be beat on for 2 months. good job edelbrock marketing dept.

Users who are viewing this thread