ED DAY 2014 "Charity Challenge"

blackedout06

Established Member
Might be a stupid question, but can you just enter the car show part and if so the cost? I checked out the link, but Im running on no sleep in the last 40 hours so I could have easily missed it lol

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Might be a stupid question, but can you just enter the car show part and if so the cost? I checked out the link, but Im running on no sleep in the last 40 hours so I could have easily missed it lol

Yes you can

You'll need to pay the entry fee into NED which is $10 per person and you'll see the show on the field. Drive over and Ed or I will probably get you all set up.

blackedout06

Established Member
Yes you can

You'll need to pay the entry fee into NED which is $10 per person and you'll see the show on the field. Drive over and Ed or I will probably get you all set up.
Awesome! Thanks for the info, hopefully I will be able to make it to this since I am going to need to back out from the Worcester meet now... I found out last night one of my GF good friends is getting married the 17th, so ill be going to that instead now :bored:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Sure is, and thankfully the weather has changed and cleared up. Looks like its going to be a great day of racing!!

Hope to see some of you there

Users who are viewing this thread