ECS headcount

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
I tried to help Susan find a P/T / F/T job at my friend's company that fabricates show parts for Mustangs. He just moved his business all the way from Virginia to NJ. It's not like i didn't care about helping Susan or Danny whenever i could and for others to help out the site too. We all tried....

Last edited:

Marc95GTS

Established Member
Oh God, I didn't come over here to have to deal with the drama queen herself. Leeann, it was just like Jay said, you are an uninformed kid and need to let Susan speak for herself. Franco explained everything perfectly so I don't need to go any further. Although, I can say that I have been with ECS for almost 2 years and I only saw Danny do any kind of work for the growth of the site while maintaining a full time job and a 24 hour a day job as a husband and now father of 2! If it was up to Susan to maintain the financial responsibility of the site, she could have set up a paypal account or set up an address for donations to be sent to her and I would have been one of the first in line. We don't consider Danny god, he just earned the respect he deserves. Now BACK OFF!!

Last edited:

Marc95GTS

Established Member
Originally posted by Tambini
i didn't belong to ecs but i live about 10 minutes from crazy horse and i'd love to get my car on the dyno again. is this an ecs only event? if not whats the date and how much. thanx in advance

Tambini, you are more than welcome to join us. Consider yourself on the list email me at [email protected] with your info.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Yeah, uninformed 'kid'.
Maybe you should check the level of immaturity ECS has before you go calling me a 'kid'.

"im down for helpin...**** that bitch...what an asshole...im gonna shit on her car and rub it in and let it bake into the hood in the sun....then im gonna pee in her n2o and run the purge lines into her cockpit so when she purges it gets in her mouth and eyes....and i hope she chokes on it and passes out and is known as the girl with the SHITTY car (literally)...choked on frank 6's piss and almost died while he laughed from the stands...while her emt friends pull her from the car silently giggling to each other that her car stinks like shit and she drank someones piss...ill smile and take a pic...then while shes in the hospital unconsious...im gonna go with danny to jose tejas and eat some mexican food and squat on her face and blow my diareha all over her teeth and face...then ill brush her teeth with it and shove the toothbrush up her nose so she can NEVER get that horrible stench out of her nose....then ill take another pic and post it on here for ur viewing pleasure...thank you for your time...**** SUSAN...ECS WILL LIVE...PEACE"

Um yeah, I feel like I am in high school again...:rolleyes:

Marc95GTS

Established Member
OK, immaturity, you need to look at what you posted to the thread Danny put up for the meet at Jose Tejas. There were no money issues(about stickers or shipping) brought up in a simple thank you. That is where it all fell apart. Think about it! Sue's respone to a simple photo contest, money for the web site. Now go back to what Franco said. I rest my case. I am not going to get myself or anyone else on SVT Performance in trouble because you can't see where the downward slide started for ECS. Look in the mirror. To the people/moderators of SVT Performance, I would like to apologize for the direction this thread has gone and will not pursue it any further. Franco, Matt, Mike, Tambini, you guys can email me/IM me.

Last edited:

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by SlowSVT95
...You guys can go ahead and make stupid bets like "I'll pay $100 to whoever can get the hottest girl to pose on my car" yet you can't donate that to the site.

I tried to give 50 bucks to keep the site going 3 weeks after joining. I e-mailed Susan 2 times and did not hear back. She is busy that is fine, but she had time to post 4 messages in that same time period so, i guess busy is a state of mind. If not for Jay facilatating the donation process she never would have gotten a dime because for all her bitching about paying off that bill she did NOTHING to allow us to help her. I did not make this thread to flame her or you or anyone, I don't know any of you. I did however want to possibly keep some folks in contact with each other now that the site is no more. Why there must be all this damn tension is beyond me. Leeann, NO ONE TALKED ABOUT SUSAN in this thread, this is not a place to bitch. I am not going to take up someone else's bandwidth to flame about something no one at SVTp needs to hear. You keep that shit private or offline, or face to face. This thread is about keeping in touch, which is what some of us want to do.

Last edited:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
I agree about keeping it private or offline, but tell that to everyone else.
I don't appreciate those threatening myself or my sister either.
The site got shut down, get over it.

nj7703

Established Member
No one should be threating anyone, and if that is the case, they need to get beat down as well. We are "over" the fact it was shut down, but that does not mean we can't move foward and keep the relationships we have made over the years (3 months in my case) intact. Just know no one is here to bash you or her publically, i promise you that, just trying to keep in touch.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Guys let it die man...they are bitter over what happened...we're over it ....The REAL ECS will be up and running soon enuff......The childish games are over this is flat out embarassing.I am a member of MANY sites and i have no problems anywhere especially here,i wanna keep it that way.We have a thread that is becoming saturated in urine..its getting funky over here so this will be my only post in this thread......ECS will go on!

Jay

matstang03

Established Member
Originally posted by BLWN03
Guys let it die man...they are bitter over what happened...we're over it ....The REAL ECS will be up and running soon enuff......The childish games are over this is flat out embarassing.I am a member of MANY sites and i have no problems anywhere especially here,i wanna keep it that way.We have a thread that is becoming saturated in urine..its getting funky over here so this will be my only post in this thread......ECS will go on!

Jay

Exactly, what's done is done, lets all move on. The new site will be up and running before u know it like Jay said.
Things will just get better from here on out

FF7071

Originally posted by Xplicit
Marc, i just got Danny's email about the whole history of him, ECS and Susan. I'm in shock :eek: and disgusted :nonono:

By the way there are 2 sides to every story...i saw the email and couldnt even begin to reply to it beacuse it would be an endless battle.

danny knows my email address and phone number and hasnt used either.

theres more to this story than his email....

if anyone has any questions, they can email me also.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
I can deal with CJMF :thumbsup:
You guys are nicer and more organized. :bowdown:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by Xplicit
U passed me again on Rt. 9, Leeann :dw:
When?? If it was this week, it wasn't me... I was working all week. You were @ JDM again? lol.

Users who are viewing this thread