ECS headcount

nj7703

Established Member
Just to do a quick headcount, how many "survivors" of ECS do we have here?

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
survivors? i used to hang with them a long time ago, back when i think it was NJstangs, or something like that. went to a dyno day 2 octobers ago at Crazy Horse.

nj7703

Established Member
Well the site is no more, just wondering who here was a member. Went to my 1st meet last weekend, i'm just a new guy, but they were a great bunch of people to hang with. I would just like to maybe find out if any of our members here, were members there, aside from Franco and Jay :-D those 2 HP whores i know all to well.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Should i? Shouldn't i? Should i? Shouldn't i? I'll sleep on it one more day before i decide to write about what happened.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
I'll explain. I showed up at Jose Texas and they all said F*** I GIVE UP. Your car is too badass. LEt's just close the club.

j/k really tho- sad to see what looked like a good club go down the drain..what happened

I'm looking to become a member of MCA to be a NJ member.

nj7703

Established Member
Nawww Franco, you are better than that man :) this is not a flame thread, just want to do a quick head count of people that may be interested in possibly keeping touch incase something else comes along. And yeah Rog, after seeing yours, i may have bought the wrong car :beer:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Marc, i just got Danny's email about the whole history of him, ECS and Susan. I'm in shock :eek: and disgusted :nonono:

Marc95GTS

Established Member
I'm not going to go into specifics, but now you know. I have been involved with ESC for almost 2 years and never have seen anything like this. Bottom line, it is ALL Danny. Let's do what we can to help him. Also, the Dyno Day at Crazy Horse on April 4th is STILL ON! Email me at[email protected] so I can get a list started. Franco, I call a friendly grudge match of the 2 modded Cobras, you and Jay, LOL.:rockon:

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by Marc95GTS
I'm not going to go into specifics, but now you know. I have been involved with ESC for almost 2 years and never have seen anything like this. Bottom line, it is ALL Danny. Let's do what we can to help him. Also, the Dyno Day at Crazy Horse on April 4th is STILL ON! Email me at[email protected] so I can get a list started. Franco, I call a friendly grudge match of the 2 modded Cobras, you and Jay, LOL.:rockon:

I talked to Danny Via e-mail i got it too. Put me down for Dyno day too. Lets see if the CAI gets my car moving a bit more over stock:beer:

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
lol, Marc. How 'bout the prize being who ever wins gets a free day of detailing at your business :rockon: I'll definitely come to hang with every1 like old times :beer: AND to finally meet u my man.

Edit: Matt was the king of Crazy Horse last time SO i call Matt vS Jay, and the prize will be a free detailing by Danny, with free pizza, free soda.... :D

Last edited:

matstang03

Established Member
Whats up guys, It's good to see a thread like this to keep things alive for ECS right now. It is ashame what happend, but i am sure i speak for all you guys, that knowing danny is taking charge now, things will just be better.
I'm sure they will have a new site up and running in new time, i cant wait.
hey Marc, not sure if i am gonan dyno my car at crazy horse, but i'll prob follow franco down to hangout w/ you guys :beer:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
I guess Jay wins by default then, unless Matt and i become the darling little angels that sit on people's shoulders to tell them to mod. Let's go have a little sitdown on Mike's shoulder's..he can do better than just a CAI on his 03 ;-)

Last edited:

Tambini

Established Member
i didn't belong to ecs but i live about 10 minutes from crazy horse and i'd love to get my car on the dyno again. is this an ecs only event? if not whats the date and how much. thanx in advance

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Pete, u know Don (SolidSnake)?..he's from Edison too. Marc will answer your questions :thumbsup:

Tambini

Established Member
Xplicit, yea i'm actually buying Don's x pipe as soon as he gets it off his car. there's about 5 or 6 people on this board from edison, i'm sure a couple would hit up the dyno.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by Xplicit
Marc, i just got Danny's email about the whole history of him, ECS and Susan. I'm in shock :eek: and disgusted :nonono:
Funny how all of you think Danny is God...
ECS started out years ago as 'njstangs' which Susan started.
But you guys can go ahead and be immature and talk shit about her. I honestly could care less. She had her reasons to shut down the site, and she had every right to do so. You guys can go ahead and make stupid bets like "I'll pay $100 to whoever can get the hottest girl to pose on my car" yet you can't donate that to the site.
I saw Danny's email... He complains Susan never went to meets??? As I recall she showed up to the Jose Tejas meet WHILE she was working and NOT supposed to be there, yet no one would even go out and say hi to her. NICE club you got going there.
If you guys wanna know the REAL reason why Susan shut the site down and not DANNY'S half-ass version of it, why don't you email HER and she will gladly tell you.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Leeann..i'm not about to get into a shouting match with u cos the times we have talked i enjoyed talking to u.

Originally posted by SlowSVT95
You guys can go ahead and make stupid bets like "I'll pay $100 to whoever can get the hottest girl to pose on my car" yet you can't donate that to the site.
Since i joined the site last year there were 2 attempts to collect money and both times it went nowhere. The most recent was Jay senting up an account to collect money for ECS which would be sent to Danny and/or Susan to help pay off whatever credit card bill there was for ECS. We saw the outcome of that and Jay was accused by some members of 'stealing' which was absurd. If Susan was in such a critical situation with paying ECS then she could have just as easily turned it over to Danny or allowed the process to collect money to continue as was being done. As is the case now with Danny starting up a new site..he's already raised $300.00 in less than a few days. Members cared about the site but Susan interactions with the site simply lacked. We all have commitments, jobs, relationships, to attend but still make time to at least post on ECS. Susan's interaction with the site and meets were non-existent. Money was not a problem to collect, but some ppl saw fit to undermine it. What's done is done and time to move on to bigger and better things.

As far as emailing Susan or PMing her. She'll only reply back once in a blue moon. I was still waiting for 3 PM's i sent her to hear back and an email..nothing was ever sent back and this was well before the site shut down.

Originally posted by SlowSVT95
As I recall she showed up to the Jose Tejas meet WHILE she was working and NOT supposed to be there, yet no one would even go out and say hi to her.
She expected every1 to get up and leave the table just to come out to meet her? Why couldn't she come inside? She's your sister and i expect u to defend her but please, don't be biased and not see it from everyone elses views.

Last edited:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Her interaction with the site and meets was 'non-existent' for the past year because she had A LOT going on. I'm not going to get into half of it because that is her business and I'll leave it at that. I don't know about you, but I think it's kinda hard for someone to worry about posting on ECS while they are working 13 hours a day and then going straight to the fire acadamy after work and training for hours and then having to wake up at 4am the next morning and do it all over again...AND on top of that working 2 other jobs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread