ECS headcount

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by Xplicit
U passed me again on Rt. 9, Leeann :dw:

Don't tell me you stopped at White Castle on the way back without me?. I'm still pissed i missed it on the way back that day we were out. :) BTW you remember talking about the other place "Sonic"? i found out they don't exist in the northeast, have to go to VA. :cryying:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
lol, yup i was at JDM the other day and went again yesterday. White Castle called me to it like a Holy Grail. 10 cheeseburgers, clam strips, 2 fries and soda. I only could eat 4 burgers tho and saved the rest for the next day(i was gonna u but my stomach was calling me louder for MO'FOOD!;-)). Didn't get any yesterday tho, but going to JDM next Friday for an install, SO rat burgers again! :D

I was watching WWF Wrestling on Monday and they had a Sonic commercial..man, what's the point of doing that if they aren't even around our area :shrug: :cuss:

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by SlowSVT95
When?? If it was this week, it wasn't me... I was working all week. You were @ JDM again? lol.
U sure? It was a cute girl driving an older Gen Lightning..could've sworn it was u lol.

Edit: Couldn't have been u now that i think 'bout it..u have an arm cast, leg cast, boob cast :lol1: U back to normal or still on injured reserve? :p

Last edited:

nj7703

Established Member
lol, yup i was at JDM the other day and went again yesterday. White Castle called me to it like a Holy Grail. 10 cheeseburgers, clam strips, 2 fries and soda. I only could eat 4 burgers tho and saved the rest for the next day(i was gonna u but my stomach was calling me louder for MO'FOOD!;-)). Didn't get any yesterday tho, but going to JDM next Friday for an install, SO rat burgers again! :D

I was watching WWF Wrestling on Monday and they had a Sonic commercial..man, what's the point of doing that if they aren't even around our area :shrug: :cuss:

Yeah man, i need to make my way down there. An hr away is not bad, should give me time to digest before nature calls, or... SCREAMS!!
:eek: When i go to Amazon in the spring, i may have to find a Sonic in VA. all about food with me man :beer:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by NJStangFan
Thanks Leann!!!!!! :beer:

So, about our little side trip... :thumbsup:
I'll go whenever! :D

U sure? It was a cute girl driving an older Gen Lightning..could've sworn it was u lol.

Edit: Couldn't have been u now that i think 'bout it..u have an arm cast, leg cast, boob cast :lol1: U back to normal or still on injured reserve? :p
Must've been another girl in a Lightning...
Oh, and I'm no longer in a cast, lol...

Users who are viewing this thread