eclipse v. SVT convertible mustang

i need slicks

Established Member
no offense taken, i only thought cobras were supercharged stock. Sounds like it was a sc281 whatever they are, svt saleen? supercharged stock?

vipergts281

Established Member
A Saleen SC 281 is supercharged. Basically Saleen takes a GT, adds the sc, body kit, rims, and suspension. But it is still a GT motor.

A Saleen S281 is the same as above minus the supercharger.

SVT only makes the Cobra, Lightning, ad Focus.

vipergts281

Established Member
If it wasn't a Cobra, then yes they are meaningless.

I am from Delaware County. Not too far from the Philly Intl' Airport. About 45 minutes from you.

i need slicks

Established Member
I don't think i would want to mess with your high performance fender badges, i bet they add some serious torque.

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by i need slicks
I don't think i would want to mess with your high performance fender badges, i bet they add some serious torque.
LOL.......Jim, I think he just owned you. :lol:

:beer:

numbaonestunna

Established Member
haha...

Originally posted by i need slicks

I think you should worry more about his 13.1 stock time....

i need slicks

Established Member
Well i'll get some lower et's when i learn to launch with the new suspension. Until then, race me from a roll. :beer:

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Oh boy, a real comedian. What would an Eclipse owner know about torque anyway? As for racing from a roll, that's not a real drag race, it's not my fault if you don't know how to launch a car out of the hole. :beer:

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by TR03Mach1
Oh boy, a real comedian. What would an Eclipse owner know about torque anyway? As for racing from a roll, that's not a real drag race, it's not my fault if you don't know how to launch a car out of the hole. :beer:
:lol:

Typical Jim. :beer:

SnakeSkinner

Established Member
Your trap speed is definitely fast enough to roll with stock 03-04 Cobras, but if it's the Saleen in the area mentioned previosuly that you picked a fight with, there's no chance you would have been able to stay near him.

i need slicks

Established Member
Originally posted by TR03Mach1

Well i'll race from a dig but we wiill race for a whole 1/4 mile. Not that ~85mph bs.

as for torque..
http://www.geocities.com/noreaga0221/14b.gif

That was when i was doing like 104mph traps. Stock IC, pump gas, no nitrous and ~19lbs. Now i hold 20psi, supra IC and 55shot. I may or may not attend your guys dyno day at xotic to gain some respect, phillydsm has their own day late in june though.. i dont think i can wait that long though.

Users who are viewing this thread