Eaton value

palehorse

Established Member
What is the average value for an Eaton 112 (stock 03 supercharger) used about 20,000 miles? Considering selling the one sitting under my credenza at work. Have someone interested don't know what it is worth.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
The average going rate for a used Eaton in good shape tends to be about $250
-$350. You might have better luck getting a little more money on Ebay where somebody might not be aware how cheap they can be purchased for.

WOW that is disappointing! It is still a SC big bolt on power, why so cheap?

It's just the blower casing itself. There are still a ton of parts needed to make it work with any other vehicle. And like fiveoh2go posted there are plenty of used Eatons out there to choose from while the demand for them isn't that high.

Basic economics....the supply far outweighs the demand.

+1

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I'm actually surprised that we still see them in the Market Forum with folks asking for $300 to $350. There's a ton of them out there and there's certainly more sellers than buyers. I've paid $250 for 2 stockers now and wouldn't go higher than that.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
id say $250-350 shipped to continental US.

they really only are good for people looking for a core to send out for porting so their cars have no downtime except however long it takes to unbolt their stocker and bolt the new one on. They arent bolt on power for any other mustang without significant other mods to work.

Users who are viewing this thread