Eaton TVS powered 03 Cobra runs 10s

YellowCobra04

Established Member
It would be great if this became a cheaper replacement for a KB or Whipple... Can't wait to hear some more info

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I kept my car is drag trim for 6 weeks hoping to get some more track times.
Unfortunately it rained or threaded rain every time I tried to make get some more track time in.
Darn typical summer Florida weather.
Things are still proceeding forward and it looks like we will have some other great offerings for the 03 04 Cobras as well.

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
I love the Eaton scream (yeah yeah I'm a ricer), so I would most definately be interested in a TVS swap instead of a TS.

03yellow

Established Member
We have been over spinning the factory eatons for years with very few (if any) failures. They are going to be a great product: just worried they will be expensive in the beginning.
Would love to have one on my car and "say is all factory sutff" while running 10s.....crazy.
Oh yea ,,,it gets 22mpg on the freeway too!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
We have been over spinning the factory eatons for years with very few (if any) failures. They are going to be a great product: just worried they will be expensive in the beginning.
Would love to have one on my car and "say is all factory stuff"while running 10s.....crazy.
Oh yea ,,,it gets 22mpg on the freeway too!

my car has all factory stuff :shrug: and I say it all the time :-D

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
my car has all factory stuff :shrug: and I say it all the time :-D

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I love the Eaton scream (yeah yeah I'm a ricer), so I would most definately be interested in a TVS swap instead of a TS.

My Eaton stage 3 at 16lbs would absolutely scream!!
The new TVS has a definite high pitch scream but not near as loud as a ported
stocker.

Wayne64SS

Established Member
i want more info! i'm upgrading this winter if all goes well and i don't want to buy something else and regret it! HURRY UP! lol

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
So lets make guesses on what this kit might cost .... my vote is going to be $3k ~

I think by the time you buy a brand new state of the art OE blower, and a manifold kit for it the price is going to be close to what a whipple or KB would sell for anyway.

Who's to say a ported TVS wouldn't make more power than the common twin screw though lol

f2hatch

Established Member
I think they will be in the 3's because they know people will pay it.

Users who are viewing this thread